Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Vega lives!

Go down 
+19
Chatot
Altaria
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Vega lives! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 5:53 pm

Thank you very much, Lemmy ^_^

And the 26th achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the Genesis game Mega Man: The Wily Wars on Wednesday March 24 2021. Another masterpiece from our chums at Capcom!

I apologise for the delay, in picking another game to complete - I just wanted something rather special, to complete since the arrival of my Bruiser figure... but I kind of fuggered up, on a couple of other candidates LOL. Also, with lockdown restrictions slowly being lifted for me... I may soon buy more games, among my airing gifts - so I guess I'm also excited about more candidates 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 7:18 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:59 am

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:58 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 11:16 am

Mew
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 3:07 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 5:04 am

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 7:21 am

Thank you, everyone ^_^

I also have an airing booked for April 12 - the nine-year anniversary, of when we sadly lost Blinky. Should we update then, for him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:53 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 2:05 am

Thank you, Green Ninja ^_^

An airing has also been booked for April 13! Yet another 'Damme' early sign...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 2:58 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:16 am

We are now in the final countdown, to my airing tomorrow. Wish me luck - and stay safe!

As for the next game to complete, I'll take care of something after my airing on Friday. Spread the achievements out each month, y'know?

And I'll see what airing gifts I can pick up, when I go shopping on Saturday - but if my local supermarket doesn't stock the Hammer Brother action figure among their Super Mario figures range for this week, then my dad has agreed to let me EBay for one. Dunno if I'll find any UK EBayings for the equally-as-cute Fire Brother figure, though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 5:10 pm

Good luck with the next airing gifts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 1:30 pm

Thank you Alexis, I can say my airing this afternoon went well. We're well in the final countdown to the next, so keep on staying safe!

And if Gin is reading, I hope you didn't suffer any nasty April Fool's pranks. I don't mind a nice prank or joke, it's the bad ones we have to watch out for.

Also, British tradition states that April Fools pranks must be performed before midday. Any pranks after that, then the prankster -not the victim- is the 'April Fool'. So if applicable, would this help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 8:46 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 10:54 pm

Thank you Neo Senshi, I can say the airing went well. The next is the one on April 12, the anniversary of when we lost little Blinky. Wasn't he sweet?

And the 27th achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the SNES game Yoshi's Cookie on Friday April 2 2021. Very addictive game!

Yes, I chose Yoshi's Cookie in honour of my Lemmy figure. I also remember Mel the Ken fan saying he had this game (this was even before he faked a crush on me), well I would certainly kick his ass on it :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 2:06 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 3:29 am

Congratulations princess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 1:54 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 3:07 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 11:39 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 10:26 am

Thank you everyone, I can now say we are in the final countdown to my airing tomorrow. Wish me luck - and stay safe!

I don't know whether or not I have more airings, after the one on Tuesday - but in light of the sad news about Prince Phillip, yes I will see about giving my profile here, my Facebook profile etc. a British/English makeover, for my next celebration if not if I do have more airings (i.e. if the announcements are still going, after the airing on Tuesday).

Before anyone asks, no I have no immediate decisions on achievements, not least as I'm a little undecided on one or two potential candidate games (i.e. those with a British theme, or with British characters/locations) I already have - hmmm, that's something we need to discuss, including if (and it's a very big IF) I pick up any more when I go shopping this week. Again, remember all remaining 'non-essential' shops can reopen tomorrow, which by law means I can finally return to my haunting grounds - however, in light of the sad news about Prince Phillip, I think for a while it might be toned down a bit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 3:02 am

My airings went beautifully! Whoo, what a rush when they give me so many at once, no?

No further news, which means the celebration has ended - so unless I hear otherwise in the meantime, I'll wear one of my other black shirts for Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 2:15 pm

Spoke too soon! The announcement flag has gone back up, so there are more airings imminent! Further details to follow.

Still no decision on games to complete, so any votes? That, and again I'll see what airing gifts I can pick up on Friday.

And as promised, I've gone all-out British for decor on such things as my profile, because of my nation's recent bereavement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 11:59 pm

Congratulations and good luck princess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vega lives!
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next