Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

October is Hsien-Ko Month!

Go down 
+6
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

October is Hsien-Ko Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October is Hsien-Ko Month!   October is Hsien-Ko Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 5:45 am

😄 🐱
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October is Hsien-Ko Month!   October is Hsien-Ko Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 6:33 am

oh, I finally found a copy of the Aladdin SNES game yesterday! Capcom have opened up a whole new world of fun for us, right guys?

Because I named my kitty Jasmine for this game, should I reserve it for Santa Claude? There is a cheat-based easy solution, for obtaining the best ending - and rest assured, it won't fugger the game, so I can properly complete it now. And yes, prepare for the inevitable singalongs, too LOL

And good news for the Ghosts 'N' Goblins fans (or at least fans of Ryu in his King Arthur costume - be it the armour, or King Arthur's boxer shorts;
and Bison in his Astaroth costume), as yes I bought the SNES version of that too - not too long after getting the GBA port, no less! I wanted to test out an invincibility cheat, for the SNES version - and it works, so, whoo!

And for those worried about the cheat codes for the GameCube game Legend of Zelda: 4 Swords Adventures... well, there is an invincibility cheat for that, too, which puts my mind at rest since the older codes messed the game up a bit.

As luck would have it, another game shop I frequent had this game in stock, so I bought it (along with the Aladdin SNES game), and I tested the invincibility cheat and it works like a charm! Watch out Ganondorf, because here comes Princess Natalie :lol: :lol:

Oh yes, and another security measure brought on by mom's blasphemy to Kylie... is that I must now get a Kylie calendar (if not a Street Fighter one with Cammy on it, as well as or instead) every year. That promise has been fulfilled, as yes I also bought the 2024 Kylie calendar! :cammy:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October is Hsien-Ko Month!   October is Hsien-Ko Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 9:29 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October is Hsien-Ko Month!   October is Hsien-Ko Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 4:41 am

I just went to an early Halloween party on the weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October is Hsien-Ko Month!   October is Hsien-Ko Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 6:58 am

Green Ninja wrote:
I just went to an early Halloween party on the weekend.

Did you dress up for it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October is Hsien-Ko Month!   October is Hsien-Ko Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 10:13 pm

Hope you had a fun Halloween party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October is Hsien-Ko Month!   October is Hsien-Ko Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

October is Hsien-Ko Month!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2