Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

It's the Ber Months!

Go down 
+9
Altaria
Chatot
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 2:12 pm

And is everyone getting ready for Halloween? What candy do you have in mind, for the trick-or-treaters?

Fingers crossed, that I can buy a few packs of those Addams Family mallow cones for my trick-or-treaters...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 12:44 am

I love chocolates and sour gummies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 7:47 am

Jaden wrote:
I love chocolates and sour gummies

then obviously, look for some Halloween chocolates and sour gummies! Like those mini choco balls in pumpkin wrapping, for one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 4:39 am

Sounds delicious. Halloween should be appreciated more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 9:10 am

Raven wrote:
Sounds delicious. Halloween should be appreciated more

Oh indeed - according to the Street Fighter games, Halloween is Dee Jay's birthday!

And we all know how "
Trick or treat"
works - if you don't give out any form of treat, then even the genuine trick-or-treaters can play a mean trick, like to egg or TP the house! Because of this, yes I stock up on Halloween candy for the trick-or-treaters - to reduce (if not prevent) even the mere chances, of kids TPing my parents' house. Even if it means having LOTS of candy left over, that's a much better option, no?

Even with the cops keeping an eye out, and at my age... mom is a bit loco, about me possibly getting (insert prank here)d on Halloween even if I gave out candy to the trick-or-treaters, should I spend Halloween at home - so she insists I spend Halloween with her, which yes I would unless it's an airing day or within a final countdown. Should the airing or final countdown fall during trick-or-treating time, then yes I wouldn't answer the door (and needs must, yes I'd look into a 'no trick-or-treating' sign) - I'd be too Damme busy to! Though I'd still look into Halloween snacks or something, to eat during commercial breaks and/or before the movie starts?

But in any case... whenever I spend Halloween with my parents, yes mom does cook a good Halloween dinner. No promises if she'll ever make witches'-brew baked beans (i.e. baked beans in blue food dye) again, after we got the sauce on our costumes last year;
let alone if she'll make bat burgers, or green slime biscuits (childhood classics) - but we shall see...
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 7:10 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 1:04 am

There is definitely lots of music and partying for October
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 7:46 pm

Neo Senshi wrote:
There is definitely lots of music and partying for October

Indeed! Some of the houses in my area -including one across the road from me- are already putting up their Halloween decorations, too!

And perhaps I can talk mom into putting the new The Haunted Mansion movie on, in the background for while we greet the trick-or-treaters this year? We watched the first few minutes of it, when I went for dinner with my parents yesterday... and mom is willing to give it a shot, she wasn't too keen on the old one but this one meets her approval.

If we can find The Muppets Haunted Mansion as well, then yes that could be good for a laugh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 9:18 pm

I can feel the winter chill in the air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 8:06 am

Green Ninja wrote:
I can feel the winter chill in the air

I can't feel it yet? Strangely, it's still a little warm over here - no need to put the radiators on...
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 3:49 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 6:34 am

and as well as The Addams Family, what else could be perfect for this month? CastleVania, that's what! Yesterday, I bought CastleVania Bloodlines (known as CastleVania: The New Generation over here) - it came in boxed for £175, but I negotiated it for unboxed at £80. If Soma was still here, I know he'd be proud 😄

Yes folks, I do main Eric in this game - he's a blonde handsome Spaniard, jumps around, incredibly upper body strength... hmmm, sound like anyone we know...?

Indeed, it's just as well about my Alucard and Count Dracula plushies! When mom and I put up the Halloween decorations this year, I'll have to see where she decides to put Alucard and Count Dracula, before we place my Simon and Richter amiibos along with them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 10:33 pm

The final countdown was playing on the radio today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 11:08 pm

Raven wrote:
The final countdown was playing on the radio today

Bravo Raven 😄 , did you sing along to it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 4:43 am

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 6:21 pm

So far each month is going good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 2:16 am

Alexis wrote:

Yes, indeed so! :-)

Again, if I am to have an airing in Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month... then we can probably expect an announcement next week, assuming it's the same channel again. No promises, mind - but indeed, especially keep an eye out near the end of next month, too, in case they are the ones to summon Santa Claude...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 6:48 pm

Alexis wrote:

Hope that can continue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 1:02 pm

And, in case I do get an announcement this week (watch this space, for if I do have news), for if I am to have airings some time next month... then yes, I will take my Resident Evil zombies, to be used as Halloween decorations. These are the only Capcom undead items I have, so they'll have to do, no?
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 5:02 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's the Ber Months!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3