Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

It's the Ber Months!

Go down 
+9
Altaria
Chatot
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 4:54 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
These ber months seem to have been very good too

Indeed! I've had some pretty decent airing gifts, for my celebration this time around - like if Sephiroth was still around, I know I'd be in his good books, for getting two packs of those Final Fantasy 7 cards...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 12:00 am

Let's hope the lucky trend continues
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 12:09 am

White Knight wrote:

We should be so lucky! :cammy: (and yes, that song has been played too)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 5:45 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:47 pm

White Knight wrote:

I pray for the same too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 12:53 pm

And of course, for fans of my kitty Jasmine... with the supermarkets already selling their Christmas stock, I look forward to when one of them sells Disney-themed Christmas ornaments. I have three Princess Jasmine ornaments, and hopefully counting! ...Along with Aladdin himself, and the dear old Genie...

Please again remember, that getting justice for Kylie will also mean the official debut, for all Santa Claude-exclusive ornaments I have purrchased because of Jasmine. Capcom have made some of the Disney games, including the Aladdin SNES game (which I named Jasmine for)... which already influenced some of my ornament choices, when I went shopping on the day when 'Ryu had to dedicate his fight to' my cat Crystal...

...But getting Jasmine fur-ther influenced my verdict, doubly so as I was yet to have any Princess Jasmine ornaments. I wouldn't be surprised if Raven in purrticular followed suit, as it was she who made the 'Cute cats' post and said "
Jasmine must be the cutest cat in the world"

On my first such hunt, my discovery of Marvel Comics-themed ornaments caused me to also remember about Capcom's Marvel games - so, well, it had to be done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 9:58 pm

Lots of ornaments to decorate the tree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 12:51 am

Mod Soul wrote:
Lots of ornaments to decorate the tree

Oh, indeed! Would you be tempted to buy any Disney Christmas ornaments?

Also note, that Jasmine is technically Raul the 3rd, just as Thunder is obviously Blinky the 3rd (Mel, the cat I lost in Balrog Bashing Month 2019, was successor to Blinky). It seems, that Raul and the first two cats of his successorship do seem to have some form of festive influence, no?

In fact, Jasmine is also the second cat I've had with a Disney name - one of my past cats was a tabby named Simba (1996-?;
missing in Airing Month 1997), who Donut Lord chose and named as yes he loved The Lion King. Not to be confused with the handsome Himalayan cat also named Simba, seen in the Pet Gallery 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 3:26 pm

I am very plain. I don't do much decorating
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 10:45 am

Andy wrote:
I am very plain. I don't do much decorating

I respect that opinion, though I'd gladly give a few pointers if you do opt to decorate more 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 5:15 pm

Does Jasmine like to sing? Is she a musical cat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 12:44 am

Biyomon wrote:
Does Jasmine like to sing? Is she a musical cat?

Hahaha Biyomon, I wonder why you ask that 😄 I haven't heard her singing (though she does have such a cute meow!), but I think she tried catching one of the Parodius ships, one recent time when I was watching YouTube videos on my living room TV? Some cats in my family have a history of watching stuff on TV, usually cat shows/videos - though I did jokingly suggest, that Crystal would have loved The Crystal Maze...

Also note, mom can be a bit... purrticular on cat names, especially for pedigree breeds 0:-) . As such, when she decided I should have a ragdoll... she insisted on a princess name, preferably a Disney one 0:-)

Nonetheless, we all love a bit of Disney, hence the ornaments I purrchased on Crystal's last day - but when mom found Jasmine for me, I knew you guys would twist my arm on that front, Sephiroth especially if he was still around! Sephiroth will surely be delighted, knowing that yes I have finally given the first two Kingdom Hearts another chance, after solving where I got stuck on those.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 5:47 pm

A whole new world is a purrfect song for Jasmine to sing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 6:03 pm

Alexis wrote:
A whole new world is a purrfect song for Jasmine to sing

I heard that one coming, Alexis 😄 🐱 Thunder could meow Aladdin's lines, while Jasmine meows her namesake's?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 7:56 am

So cute!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 12:25 pm

And in case anyone asks, yes I am considering some of the Kingdom Hearts games -particularly Kingdom Hearts 2- for Santa Claude's next visit. We'll see if our prayers are answered this year, otherwise I'll complete any of them for any old airings...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 9:29 pm

We need to continue the trend for an airing each month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 10:40 pm

White Knight wrote:
We need to continue the trend for an airing each month

There's no guarantee, but fingers crossed! I can only hope the apparent break means, that it's a sign of Santa Claude visiting this year...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 4:47 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 11:20 pm

also Lemmy, yes I did get one of those The Super Mario Bros. Movie bedsheets I saw. I thought it was rather cute!

But it's Hsien-Ko Month, so unless I have more airings, I'll have to use my Halloween-themed Sonic the Hedgehog bedsheet for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 5:17 am

Congratulations on the bedsheets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 6:50 am

White Knight wrote:
Congratulations on the bedsheets

I knew you'd approve 😄 Would you get one yourself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 7:15 am

Your room must look super mario cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 8:01 am

Jaden wrote:
Your room must look super mario cool

Street Fighter cool, to be more specific. But when it comes to bedsheets for if I don't have airings, well yes I always think things over 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 1:14 am

Mew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's the Ber Months!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next