Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition

Go down 
+8
Altaria
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 2:04 am

I hope your dream comes true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 3:39 pm

Raven wrote:
I hope your dream comes true

Thank you very very much Raven, I appreciate that. We need justice for Kylie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 3:05 am

I pray too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 2:44 pm

White Knight wrote:
I pray too

Thank you very, very much Lemmy 0:-)

And who else agrees with me, about that what they say about Christmas being a time for 'goodwill to all men' is another thing I take very, very seriously- so much, that I have an increased intolerance of anyone pissing me off in my special month? I mean, seriously - who'd be bonkers enough to want to earn a spot on the legendary Naughty List, right??

Such things as my rules brought on by the Mute For Coal Incident, and then of course the creation of the Street Fighter mandate... these were not exactly to beat the holiday blues, rather to set a better example against -even avenge- a number of lacks of goodwill against my person, yes including the nastiest thereof. Indeed, the release of Kylie's Christmas album, her Christmas concerts et al since my creation of the Street Fighter mandate were certainly an added bonus!

But yes... I think we can all agree, mom sure earned a spot on the Naughty List for her blasphemy to Kylie! As if her earning Naughty List spots over the years isn't enough, being rude to Kylie was one of her worst (along with, of course... her own cold-blooded roles in the Mute For Coal Incident, and the events resulting in my creation of the Street Fighter mandate) - pray that I get my justice, as what mom did does continue to hurt me a lot...

I can however confirm, that yes Cammy's mention for the 2023 Street Fighter mandate has already been assured! Gran and my parents want to give me these Street Fighter lanyards I found, and yes Cammy is on two of these - Gran will give me one lanyard with a card slot attached, while my parents will give me the rest...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 4:19 pm

Make this Kylie's special Christmas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 7:20 pm

I am wishing for a Kylie Christmas for yall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 11:57 pm

Biyomon wrote:
Make this Kylie's special Christmas

Jaden wrote:
I am wishing for a Kylie Christmas for yall

Awwww, you guys 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 2:58 pm

And I did buy another copy of Street Fighter Collection (the copy I eBayed for a few years ago had disc one {both versions of Super Street Fighter 2} working, but disc 2 {Street Fighter Alpha 2} broken) - and unfortunately, disc 2 is broken on this copy as well. But I cannot find it in my heart to return it, again in part because of Cammy - but I will see if my parents can use one broken disc 2 and have it converted into one of those CD clocks for me? If so (no promises, mind), then it will have to be for the Street Fighter mandate - because Cammy is on disc 2!

But I do have some good news: one of the music channels was streaming a bunch of Kylie videos this evening, and Your Disco Needs You was on the list! YES!!!! :cammy: 🙇 :jay:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 6:39 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 4:38 pm

What a nice music channel to listen to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 4:57 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
What a nice music channel to listen to

You're telling me! It was primarily for her 90s songs, but other decades as well - so I had to be on alert and check it, 'just in case'. As soon as Tears On My Pillow ended, the video changed to Your Disco Needs You - my face just lit up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 12:14 pm

It was on again today! Again, I watched it up to (the first commercial break since) Your Disco Needs You - as I would for the Christmas concert, I watch it up to Your Disco Needs You if not entirely.

And I've actually come up with an idea for a Fatality I would have, called Your Disco Kneads You! Get it? Get it??

Anyways... I'm thinking my hand weapon would be a disco ball and chain (better than a plain old ball and chain, I know! LOL). For the Fatality, I would throw my weapon up into the air... and it would turn into a giant disco ball, which would keep spinning around (and my opponent can't move out of its way!) and glistening all over the room - and it would crush my opponent, spilling his or her blood, guts and bones all over. Do you think that would work, as a Fatality?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 11:59 pm

I love disco
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 12:10 am

White Knight wrote:
I love disco

Because of your namesake's boss fight on Paper Mario Color Splash, right? 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 11:34 pm

You must all collect a lot of music by Kylie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 11:43 pm

Green Ninja wrote:
You must all collect a lot of music by Kylie

Damme right! 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 5:46 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 1:19 am

With Hsien-Ko Month just around the corner (a few days after my next airing day, no less!), I have been keeping an eye on the music channels on TV. Again, please note that some Christmas music channels may start up in Hsien-Ko Month, even while we still await Halloween - fingers crossed, for any of Kylie's Christmas tunes to be on TV, if not for Santa Claude!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 7:56 am

Fingers crossed for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 8:52 am

Mod Soul wrote:
Fingers crossed for you

Thank you very much Mod Soul, I appreciate that. Perhaps you, too, may wish to practice for Santa Claude?

And if possible, I will do my shopping tomorrow (obviously, I cannot go today!), if yes I will see about getting the special editions of Kylie's new album Tension - if not use them! Again, I note that the channel responsible for all airings this year makes an announcement near the end of the month, if they are to have airings in the following month - so yes, I also have a guesstimate, as to when I can expect an announcement if they will be the ones to summon Santa Claude.

Also if possible, I can go and look for the record of Kylie's Christmas album, at the same time 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 9:28 pm

Have fun shopping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 3:51 am

Did you get the album?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 10:20 am

Zane wrote:
Did you get the album?

Damme right I did, I bought the special editions of Tension (no sign of the record of her Christmas album, though...) - as indeed my usage of the word 'Damme' implies, I think the fact Tension was released on an airing day would answer your question :jay:

However... as my profile edit implies, obviously I may have to wait a while, before I can test them out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 4:46 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 4:17 pm

Still no news on when the Christmas music channels will start up, so I'm guesstimating November 1 (which is the usual date, from my experience) unless any start this month - so it could be around then, when the rehearsals start (i.e. again, when I first see any of the videos for some of Kylie's Christmas songs)?

But I do slip in the odd YouTube video here and there, yes including her Christmas 2015 performance of Your Disco Needs You. Here's to hoping, that it truly will be the most wonderful time of the year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition   'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next