Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Prayers to Santa Claude

Go down 
+6
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Prayers to Santa Claude Empty
PostSubject: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 12:27 am

It is now November 13, my late cat Yoshimoto's birthday (if not for... why I had to have Jasmine, he would be 4 today) - so it's time to begin our prayers, for the most precious of airings! I will need everyone on high alert for this, because if the news is certain, then we can expect an announcement any day now...

I thus also realise, there's a good chance how my first airing celebration without Yoshimoto could very well be a Santa Claude visit - in which case, I will have to wear the red airing dress underneath my white Greek dress. My ruby earrings and the red headscarf with the white star pattern (which I usually wear, with the red airing dress) would still be a given, though;
and for all airings I wear my ruby ring and the light-up red ring, as a subtle reference to my brief forced engagement to Bison in my fics - as well as the ruby ring, in fact, in revenge against certain porcine-based hater attacks (in Final Fantasy 4, the Ruby Ring prevents the 'Pig' status ailment).

Because of the Mute For Coal Incident, yes including my family's poor handling of the situation... I must now attend all appointments and celebrate Christmas dressed in white, including (as has been the case, at times) Street Fighter clothing should the appointment fall during an airing celebration;
and have with me at least one item of Street Fighter merchandise gifted to me and/or signed for me by the movie cast. Should the appointment in question be surgery... then -and I know Setsuna would gladly comply, were I referred to her for surgery- because of mom's one kind deed in the wake of the Mute For Coal Incident, a team must assemble, to hold those items for me to view while I'm being gassed.

The Jay photo is now retired from that active duty, save for when I spend Christmas Day in the safety of my own apartment. But the Vega figures from Jay have proven popular, very likely far more so than when I simply had to take my framed pictures of the figures (remember, Jay showed me pictures of the figures) - I even took the Vega VS Ryu twin pack with me, to mine and my dad's dentist appointments last year, which was just as well with the news of Santa Claude coming to town for 2020.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 6:14 pm

Good luck for more airings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 7:08 pm

Alexis wrote:
Good luck for more airings

Thank you very, very much Alexis 0:-)

I have, of course, also made sure my family stays alert. Santa Claude takes priority - so as always, if he's coming to town, then we'll have to carefully consider our Christmas plans and all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 1:55 am

Wish prayers would always work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 1:25 am

Andy wrote:
Wish prayers would always work

We can only hope, providing they're good prayers like this...

Mom plans to do her Christmas tree on December 1, and help instill the magic into my 1-year-old niece... but she understands, if I am too Damme busy to join her for that. She knows how much the movie means to me, even more so after Jay's generosity - and about airings in my special month being the big one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 7:19 pm

I will be praying hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 3:21 am

Biyomon wrote:
I will be praying hard

Thank you very much, for that 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 3:00 pm

There is still two weeks left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 3:15 pm

Limey Man wrote:
There is still two weeks left

Maybe, but we need to remain alert 0:-)

Of course, I've been watching a few Kylie Christmas videos, just in case. Let's hope I can use her Christmas album again, this year...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 8:40 pm

I want a Spanish Deadeye month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 12:42 am

White Knight wrote:
I want a Spanish Deadeye month

Don't we all! But again, if we are to have one, then we'll find out any day now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 8:13 pm

We need that Spanish Deadeye month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 4:18 pm

Raven wrote:
We need that Spanish Deadeye month

We certainly do!

And as well as my previous consideration, for The Legend of Kage to be the first pre-airing gaming achievement... I do have one or two other feudal Japan-themed treats on the cards. Thus far, I'm leaning toward Onimusha 2...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 7:04 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:10 am

I will help send prayers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 3:40 pm

Neo Senshi wrote:
I will help send prayers

Thank you very much. I hope I hear something soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 1:25 am

Please answer our prayers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 2:48 am

White Knight wrote:
Please answer our prayers

Yes, please answer our prayers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 3:55 am

One more week to see if it works
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 11:20 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
One more week to see if it works

I hope it's good news. If it is, then it means I can use the Kylie Minogue Christmas album, and my 'exclusive' Christmas decorations - otherwise, it's the Christmas music videos on TV (which do still slip in a Kylie tune or two), and my family's old Christmas record.

Because dad dusted out his old record player during the initial lockdown, we probably would have used the Christmas record last year - but Santa Claude came to town again, so once again it was the Kylie album...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 4:33 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 2:13 pm

Still no news. If it's a yes, obviously we won't be looking at December 1 - my guess would be, early to the middle of the month?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 3:06 pm

There soon should be lots of things to pray for
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 2:31 pm

Kisara wrote:
There soon should be lots of things to pray for

Maybe, but annually my friends and I pray for the most precious of airings...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 4:17 pm

Give thanks for things you are grateful for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers to Santa Claude   Prayers to Santa Claude Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers to Santa Claude
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next