Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

July is Righteous Month!

Go down 
+8
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

July is Righteous Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 4:47 am

Raven wrote:
I will be grateful for YouTube if I can find the clips. Sounds so cool. I like the Addams

I figured you might, Raven. The Damme obvious aside, I figured The Addams Family might suit your love of gothic things?

Heck, I suppose a Morticia dress might be a good alternate costume for you in a Street Fighter game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 4:31 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 7:14 am

I may have a wasp problem, at the moment? I've seen these damn wasps going in and out of a hole on my porch - one even flew past my landing window, upstairs.

I've notified my parents, and dad will have a look at it as soon as he can. Needs must, I'll twist their arms to get some wasp killer spray (or, in a worst-case scenario, an exterminator) - mom said there have been wasps around lately, but we can't rule out the possibility of a nest in my porch, very likely including a queen.

"
Of COURSE!"
, I would grant the buggers the 'small mercy' of carrying out the Rainbow Bridge airing security, if we indeed have to kill them one way or another. Much as we hate wasps, well I wouldn't even want to put my enemies at risk from a certain hate trend - may I remind you, that the trend did indeed mock poor dear Dennis Hopper... so I'm sorry, but... I cannot afford to take any chances, y'know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 9:23 pm

How about wasp spray?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2023 12:13 am

Jaden wrote:
How about wasp spray?

Oh yes, I've been asking for that as well. It's just wasps ain't been a problem at my apartment until now. It is kind of worrying...

And as it turns out, Grandpa Ken hated wasps! Gran told me about it yesterday - and so if he hated wasps, then surely that would convince my parents to take action...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2023 11:07 am

Update: mom dropped by this afternoon, she used the wasp spray on the suspected hole - and she told me not to leave my apartment tonight, obviously to be sure that the spray works, including a bunch of angry wasps flying out (any Resident Evil player would know to take care! LOL). I've thus also shut all my windows, in case the little bastards decide to fly in.

But as promised, mom did not put them at risk from the hate trend - remember, my next airing day is August 13, meaning the final countdown is at 4:13 p.m. on August 12... so the wasps had to be executed by then, otherwise I'd have to wait a few days (ditto if more airings are announced). Gran tells me, Grandpa Ken thought that people like the hate trend 'speak out of the wrong orifice' (LOL, I know!) - but still, I feel I ought to set my trademark better example y'know?

Also, for the Tekken players... overall I'm still an Angel main, otherwise I settle for Nina, because of, well, why December 16 is now Tekken Day here.

But yes, I am aware that Lili has a cat now! Isn't Salt such a pretty kitty?

And a Siamese, too - that's one of my favourite breeds, but mom never let me have one because of their noisy meowing LOL. Raul (who was a Blue Colourpoint Persian) and Sapphire (a ragdoll) both come close, due to their Siamese-like faces O:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2023 4:38 pm

Wasps are difficult to deal with especially if a hive is involved. I would call a professional because I am too scared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2023 5:19 pm

Kisara wrote:
Wasps are difficult to deal with especially if a hive is involved. I would call a professional because I am too scared

I did mention that, as an option. Mom did say about running straight back to her car, after spraying the hole where I saw the wasps going in and out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 3:30 pm

Kisara wrote:

I'd do the same. I was stung before by a hornet and it really hurt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 3:42 pm

Limey Man wrote:
Kisara wrote:

Oh my stars, I'm sorry to hear that! Did you get some kind of ointment or antidote for it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 1:01 am

Tetsu wrote:
Ken Land is a good place to live. Drinking beer, singing country songs and watching rodeos. My kind of vacation

Hahaha, nice one! :lol:

But "
Of COURSE!"
, some of us here at the Realm have another 'Ken Land' in mind ken , heck if Mel wasn't a traitor he'd likely faint at all of us ladies there LOL ...as well as, naturally, to pay his respects to 'his namesake kitty' (i.e. my cat Mel, who yes I named after him), and very likely play with his namesake kitty's successor Thunder...

It is true, that Ken was given his last name 'Masters' basically to avoid legal trouble with Mattel - though, his name has nonetheless resulted in the inevitable, such as the recent "
Let's go see the Barbie movie dressed as Barbie and Ken!"
meme. Heck, I'm pretty sure his (himself, and Violent Ken) SVC Chaos Midnight Bliss transformation is, itself, another deliberate Barbie joke...
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 2:51 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 1:22 pm

And today marks two years, since Ryu sadly had to dediCATe his fight to dear little Yoshimoto. I have kept my fur baby in my thoughts, today 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2023 7:54 pm

Limey Man wrote:
Kisara wrote:

Some times they leave the stinger there and it is east to get infected
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2023 8:36 pm

I am scared of stinging and most insects
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2023 11:45 pm

Zane, then that's another reason in favour, of mom having sprayed that wasp spray on my porch! I have six 'Resident Beevils' there, now XD

Biyomon, I can understand your point. Get some wasp spray, in case the problem arises!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2023 12:39 am

Good old bug spray. They are so handy to have in the house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

July is Righteous Month!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2