Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

July is Righteous Month!

Go down 
+9
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

July is Righteous Month! Empty
PostSubject: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 4:09 pm

July is Righteous Month, in honour of my first good deed since becoming a Bucky O'Hare fan 30 years ago.

As well as July 17 being the big Aniverse-ary, the only other major dates are July 6 and 10 - my airing days! Finally, we can get justice for Kylie - and after that, keep all fingers crossed, that Santa Claude will come to town any year soon if not this year...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 12:52 am

We finally can celebrate airings in this righteous month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 10:33 am

July is going to be a really good month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 1:22 am

Anything with airings makes the month extra special
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 10:35 am

Awww, you guys 😄

Raven wrote:
Anything with airings makes the month extra special

You're telling me! After this lot goes safely, we must next summon Santa Claude so we can play Kylie's Christmas album!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 2:33 pm

Finally for Kylie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 10:15 am

Biyomon wrote:
Finally for Kylie

I couldn't have put it better myself!

Naturally, I still plan for the Shirt of Chivalry this time around, to also be my Shirt of Chivalry for when Santa Claude comes to town - unless another better offer is made? We shall see...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 2:58 pm

You finally got your wish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 4:33 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 11:05 pm

I love this month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 9:06 am

White Knight wrote:
I love this month

Amen, brother! And of course, it's now summer so would that be another good sign?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 2:36 pm

Summer is good when it is not too humid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 3:59 pm

Gin wrote:

True, true. Still, even if it's not beach weather... there are many things one can do over summer, no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 7:19 pm

A very good month for lots of celebrations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 11:45 am

Gin wrote:

I could never understand how people love the humidity. It is like experiencing the flu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 4:02 pm

good news for the Sonic fans! I called at my parents' house this afternoon, and my dad put the Sonic 2 movie on for me. I love it!

My dad has one of those movie-streaming things in his workroom, he spotted Sonic 2 on the list so he gave me the heads-up. I have asked him to look out for Chip 'N' Dale Rescue Rangers for me.

And yes, I did debate on re-nicknaming my pesky brother 'Pastry King', after Robotnik mistakenly calls Tom that instead of 'Donut Lord' like what Sonic calls him. Hmmm... should we take it to a vote?

For those who haven't figured it out, I call my brother 'Donut Lord' because his real name is Tom :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 10:12 pm

Congratulations on the good news
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 4:23 am

Thanks Lemmy ^_^

And today is my cat Thunder's 3rd birthday, so happy birthday to my precious kitty 🐱
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 12:59 am

Mina wrote:
Gin wrote:

I could never understand how people love the humidity. It is like experiencing the flu

I just went through the summer flu. It is the worse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 2:04 am

Gin wrote:
Mina wrote:
Gin wrote:

I just went through the summer flu. It is the worse

Sorry to hear that, Gin. Hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 1:59 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 12:08 pm

I saw the Chip 'N' Dale Rescue Rangers movie this afternoon! Mom let me borrow her Disney Plus, after I told her my future guardian Leah (who owns three Disney Plus accounts on mom's TV, including mom's) had agreed to talk to her about lending me the account so I can watch Chip 'N' Dale Rescue Rangers - it was so cute!

Yes, one reason why I wanted to watch it ASAP, is because of the NES game being one of my pre-airing gaming achievements for my recent airing celebration. I will certainly buy the DVD, once it is released!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 12:53 pm

Another nice gift to watch with airings
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 12:25 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 9:02 am

Congratulations in watching a good movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! Empty

Back to top Go down

July is Righteous Month!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next