Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

July is Righteous Month!

Go down 
+8
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

July is Righteous Month! Empty
PostSubject: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyFri Jun 30, 2023 11:11 pm

July is Righteous Month, in honour of my first good deed since becoming a Bucky O'Hare fan!

"
Of COURSE!"
, we do have an important date this month - July 16 (which just happens to be the day before the Aniverse-ary, of my first good deed...) is my next airing day! If I am to have more airings as well as this, then further details will hopefully soon follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySat Jul 01, 2023 4:44 am

July is going to be a hot month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySat Jul 01, 2023 10:59 am

Andy wrote:

All the more reason to hope, then, that Tango comes to her senses - it turns out she likes water, and she and my niece loved bathing in my dad's hot tub (or "
Taid's water"
, as my niece calls it!). While Tango is still being a stubborn ass, I can just hear her ears ringing with such things as "
Taid's water on!"
, from my niece...

Because Tango likes water, I imagine that would be her official element - and unless she tells me otherwise, she'd likely spam water magic (or ice magic, for that matter) in some games?

Oh, and my cat Thunder's birthday is this month! His birthday is July 12...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySat Jul 01, 2023 11:22 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySun Jul 02, 2023 10:08 pm

Andy wrote:

Good for barbeques
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 2:14 pm

Hassleberry wrote:
Andy wrote:

Good for barbeques

My dad does a good barbecue, I think he usually starts in the spring onward (i.e. by the time it starts to get warm)?

Also, my parents' wedding anniversary is, in fact... July 4!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 2:11 pm

And for those of you who stand by me, in any dog-related troubles I have faced... until Sunday, it is currently the annual Dog Awareness Week for the snail mail service over here. They're doing something about the age-old dog versus mailman problem, and have even taken some irresponsible dog owners to court - let that be a warning, to anyone who uses their mutt as a weapon, and/or bullies people with dog phobia! Dog-related offenses are a crime!

I wouldn't be surprised, if Shit the Dog was one such offender. One time when I was at my parents' house, I answered the door to the mailman... and lo and behold, Shit was there. He must have decided to follow the mailman, on one of his rounds while visiting a bitch he frequented (hint: we think Shit's owner may not have had him snipped!) - though whether or not he attacked the mailman, that remains unknown...

And I don't know if the dog fouler used his own mutt as a weapon - unless the fouling counted, i.e. to get back at me for complaining? He never let the mutt attack me (although she did run after me, and once even made it to the bottom of the stairs in my apartment - but he did grab her)... but with my dad and I issuing complaints, maybe the fouling was another means of him using her as a 'weapon' against me? Yuck... :pissed:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 6:12 pm

Hassleberry wrote:
Andy wrote:

Good for barbeques

Top warm here to enjoy one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 1:09 am

Kisara wrote:
Hassleberry wrote:
Andy wrote:

Good for barbeques

How about an indoor barbecue (i.e. cooking barbecue food indoors)? My mom sometimes does these, if like it rains on days when she initially planned to do a barbecue...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 4:23 am

Kisara wrote:
Hassleberry wrote:
Andy wrote:

Good for barbeques

I don't like the heat too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 4:33 am

Alexis wrote:
Kisara wrote:
Hassleberry wrote:
Andy wrote:

Good for barbeques

I don't like the heat too.

It's not everyone's cup of tea, I get that. I splash myself with water ???? if I get too hot ???? ????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 7:49 pm

Summer will be over before you know it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyWed Jul 12, 2023 2:37 pm

Now, I know what some people are going to say! I probably would consider a KFC for my lunch - but it's still board game season at McDonald's, and I'm still missing Connect 4 and Guess Who? from this year's season. I'll have to wait and see...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 3:09 am

Always a good time for chicken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 6:33 am

Jaden wrote:
Always a good time for chicken

Well again, my dad does a really good BBQ, and yes he does serve chicken from time to time - including Chinese-style chicken.

But... Colonel Sanders, in Street Fighter 6?? You'll be telling me next, that Ronald McDonald is in Soul Calibur! :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 2:47 am

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 1:54 pm

A very righteous good month indeed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySun Jul 16, 2023 1:16 am

Biyomon wrote:
A very righteous good month indeed

Amen to that!

Though, "
Of COURSE!"
... still, Deadeye Month (if not Spanish Deadeye Month) is a time to be good and kind. Charity effort and all that is one thing, but... among other things, oh I bet Santa distributed plenty of coal in Deadeye Months 1994 and 1997, for severe malhandling of my needle phobia!

I have frequently brought a whole new meaning to my special being a month to be righteous, especially when I coined the 'Spanish Deadeye Month' terminology -in the name of the Spanish duck (who I had, during my prototype for the Street Fighter mandate), rather than for yours truly- for any Deadeye Months when Santa Claude comes to town. And Spanish Deadeye Months mean we have to use Kylie's Christmas album, so... 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 11:03 am

Awwww, it turns out my local theatre will perform The Addams Family musical in Balrog Bashing Month! I realise Hsien-Ko Month is more befitting, but... a tasteful case of each to their own, I guess?

There's no guarantee I'll get to see the play... but if I have airings around or after it (or even if I get an announcement, at the time), yes I will wear my airing shirt featuring a certain Bison painting, and I'll use the Bison avatar here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 12:40 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 3:04 pm

Musicals are fun but the classy ones are expensive to go to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 4:35 pm

Kisara wrote:
Musicals are fun but the classy ones are expensive to go to

Aren't the Addams Family classy? And wealthy! Isn't Gomez a lawyer, or some wealthy industrialist?

And my future guardian (who is still with the theatre) tells me that, despite previous concerns over licensing and all... yes, they can use the classic Addams Family theme for the play. Just in case they need more music, though... I have advised that they still consider my suggestion, to play spooky music as well. I mean, when you think of the Addams Family... you think spooky, supernatural, horror. Heck, there's that Addams Family video set to The Masochism Tango - though I dunno if the theatre would find that song suitable...

I have thus loaned out both of my Halloween party CDs - as if the general spooky tunes aren't enough, both CDs include the Addams Groove (the song played at the end of the first movie);
and my soundtrack CD for Addams Family Values. My future guardian also wants to borrow my Wednesday Addams pin badge, which I've had as an airing gift - perhaps she can loan it out among other cast members, too?

And both for entertainment, and in case it would help the cast to prepare for their roles... I have also gladly loaned out my DVDs of the classic Addams Family movies (the ones with dear old Raul Julia), and the cartoon ones;
I don't have Addams Family Reunion (the one with Tim Curry as Gomez), but if I find it, I'd happily loan that out as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 10:33 pm

Gracia wrote:
Awwww, it turns out my local theatre will perform The Addams Family musical in Balrog Bashing Month! I realise Hsien-Ko Month is more befitting, but... a tasteful case of each to their own, I guess?

There's no guarantee I'll get to see the play... but if I have airings around or after it (or even if I get an announcement, at the time), yes I will wear my airing shirt featuring a certain Bison painting, and I'll use the Bison avatar here.

I would love to see that Addams musical!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 11:47 pm

Jaden wrote:
Gracia wrote:

I would love to see that Addams musical!

I dunno if you'll get to see my theatre's performance of it, but look it up and see if you can view a performance in your area. Or if any of your local theatre groups are going to perform it, suggest that they play spooky music (if not the Addams Family theme, assuming they're allowed to use it) as well.

And of course, look up clips of the musical on YouTube.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 2:07 am

I will be grateful for YouTube if I can find the clips. Sounds so cool. I like the Addams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July is Righteous Month!   July is Righteous Month! Empty

Back to top Go down

July is Righteous Month!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next