Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Vega is the most righteous!

Go down 
+8
Altaria
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Vega is the most righteous! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vega is the most righteous!   Vega is the most righteous! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 4:48 pm

Jaden wrote:
Happy anniversary. We should celebrate

Awwww! Well I don't know the exact date - although it was certainly a bit after Feb 10, because I had the airing announcement a day or so later.

I'll admit, I also considered Mod Soul being a student or a fan of R Mika in my fics. This is because, for the airing celebration when she joined us... one of my airing gifts was a R Mika action figure!

I'll also look out for those little cocktail stick-sized flags, particularly Spanish and Finnish ones naturally, to go with the 'reminder' I set up for the Spanish and Finnish Bucky O'Hare games. We shall see...
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Vega is the most righteous!   Vega is the most righteous! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 1:10 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega is the most righteous!   Vega is the most righteous! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 4:08 pm

I would love to have Mika as a teacher to teach me wrestling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega is the most righteous!   Vega is the most righteous! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 4:48 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
I would love to have Mika as a teacher to teach me wrestling

I'm sure she'd be proud to have you as a student!

It was pure chance, about me getting the action figure of her - and therefore clearly fate, that she was later revealed for Street Fighter 5. I played as her once or twice, on Street Fighter Alpha 3 (her debut game), and she's... all right...

However, for vaguely obvious reasons... I cannot post her reveal trailer here. I planned simply to quietly bash her for it, and I'm sure you and the others would have as well - but attacks on my person forced me to be very sound about it. As luck would have it, Roy had Street Fighter Alpha 3 in stock - so I bought it that day!

We would also since have to bash Luigi, after he was photoshopped in... why I had to bash R Mika. Who on earth came up with such a bad photoshop, anyway...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega is the most righteous!   Vega is the most righteous! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 5:42 am

I love to bash Luigi!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega is the most righteous!   Vega is the most righteous! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 4:07 pm

White Knight wrote:
I love to bash Luigi!

Which was why I put you in charge, of that particular bashing. I knew you'd have all the more reason to beat him to a pulp!
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Vega is the most righteous!   Vega is the most righteous! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 5:46 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vega is the most righteous!   Vega is the most righteous! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vega is the most righteous!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2