Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

September is Balrog Bashing Month!

Go down 
+7
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 1:37 am

Biyomon wrote:
There where never be a royal as great as the queen. It is very sad to watch the funeral services on tv

I know, again I met her in fact not too long before, well, my 'Deadeye' pseudonym was established. I was just watching the final few minutes of her lying in state, before they close ready for the funeral...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 2:19 am

Princess Deadeye is our true Royal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 1:21 pm

White Knight wrote:
Princess Deadeye is our true Royal

Bless your heart, Lemmy 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 2:17 am

Long live princess Deadeye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 11:16 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 3:50 pm

Long live our princess hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 5:11 am

Awww, you guys 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 4:31 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 9:37 am

Oh, just so everyone knows... my new Dhalsim badge and new copy of Tekken Tag Tournament are due at the latest by September 28, the day of the first half of Resident Evil 3. Cue the comments, I know LOL

I also plan to do my next round of grocery shopping on the Resident Evil 2 day September 29, which may I remind you was also Grandpa Ken's birthday. The shops are really beginning on their Christmas and Halloween stock, so I've certainly had a good spending spree - including the Mario bath products (particularly Yoshi bubble bath, and Yoshi egg bath bombs), which one supermarket is selling for their Christmas bath products range.

I did consider only giving my trick-or-treaters Addams Family candy if airings are imminent on or after Halloween, otherwise they'd just get any other spooky-themed candy and I keep the Addams Family candy for myself... but I think we'll let them have both. Whether or not I have airings will thus determine which candy goes on top of the bowl!

Now, I know what you're thinking! With Hsien-Ko Month just around the corner, yes I do have a few supernatural-themed games which still need a little work on them, so come October 1 (the day of the second half of Resident Evil 3!) yes I will prioritise preparation of those. Again, my family firmly believes in the supernatural theme of Halloween (mom even said herself, "
It's the time of year for CastleVania!"
, when I bought Super CastleVania 4 over the Halloween weekend last year)... so there you go!

Should I have airings in Hsien-Ko Month, yes I will include a few supernatural-themed games among my achievements. We shall see...
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 4:06 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 10:06 am

I can also tell you, Tekken Tag Tournament arrived this morning and yes it works fine. As promised, yes I main Angel and with Nina as my tag partner - I like the nice blue ensemble I picked for Nina, by the way.

Apologies to Mod Soul, about my not messaging you about getting all of those Final Fantasy games and those Tekken ones for my recent airing celebration. Again, I remember you said you were a Balrog fan because you like strong black men - hence my suggesting about Barrett, from Final Fantasy 7;
but of course, you are very aware of Street Fighter X Tekken and even feel betrayed by it.

And of course, my completing Death By Degrees (the Tekken spinoff starring Nina) for my 2020 Santa Claude visit officially redeems Nina, Yoshimitsu et al for being in Street Fighter X Tekken... thereby adding to me playing more of the classic Tekken games. I picked up Tekken 3 purely by chance over the summer, when my dad took me into town to find out how to unfreeze my Nintendo Switch - and at that same time, I even picked up the Shirt of Chivalry for my recent airing celebration.

During my airing celebration, I snapped up Tekken 2 along with Final Fantasy Anthology, 7 and 9 and the published strategy guide for 9 on my fortnightly grocery shopping;
and then Tekken 4 and Tekken Tag Tournament (which I bought, along with Final Fantasy X, X2 and the guides for them) on my last-minute jaunt, before the final countdown to the second airing - but Tekken Tag Tournament didn't work, hence my EBaying for it along with the new Dhalsim badge.

I actually had Death By Degrees for my 2019 Santa Claude visit, when the events resulting in my creating Ibuki's Law made me too sick to go birthday shopping that year - so for that very special reason, I overall main Nina, i.e. to represent her role in my strong festive views. Bonus points for her Princess Zelda costume, in the WiiU version of Tekken Tag Tournament 2!

But if Angel is playable, then she's top choice because of her white Greek dress, and she too earns bonus points for her own Princess Zelda costume;
and I have also made concessions for Zafina, because her sartorial splendour screams "
Airing dress!"
- and of course both characters are on the 'redemption' list (in Street Fighter X Tekken, Rufus -of all people- dresses as Angel for his swap costume, and Juri dresses as Zafina for hers).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 5:09 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 12:22 pm

I may have some good-ish news about the dog fouling problem. Apparently, my local council is clamping down on dog fouling altogether - taking forensic swabs and everything.

One of my neighbours thinks, that the suspicious water van which has been on my street for over a week might actually be the cops! You know, like working undercover to keep an eye on the dog foulers?

Mom is happy that the dog fouling has stopped (I hope...)... but if it resumes again, then yes she and dad will continue giving the council a heads-up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 3:45 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

September is Balrog Bashing Month!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2