Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous?

Go down 
+8
Kunzite
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous?   Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 1:41 am

Tetsu wrote:
No surprise at who is going to win this poll for fav

Yep, it's looking like the Chinese flag will first fly atop of the Righteous Indignation...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous?   Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 2:39 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous?   Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 2:43 am

Chun-Li fans have won this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous?   Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 3:03 pm

Did read the entire description about what this vote for but I choose which I like better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous?   Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 3:50 pm

Raven wrote:
Chun-Li fans have won this

Yep, it seems that way - so yes, that may determine some of my airing bling when the time comes!

However, yes I will still consider a spot of bling, for if the Korean version wins...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous?   Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 7:08 pm

Just got my vote in chunli
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous?   Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 3:18 am

Green Ninja wrote:
Did read the entire description about what this vote for but I choose which I like better

Same goes for me. I just like Chun-Li better than Juri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous?   Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 5:19 am

There is actually a food stall in my town's indoor market, which sells Chinese and Korean chicken - so I just HAD to ask them for a vote, as well as to order both the Chinese and Korean chicken. The man I spoke to was very keen when I told him, and he voted for the Chinese version.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous?   Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 1:33 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous?   Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 1:42 pm

Thank you again to everybody who voted, obviously the Chinese Bucky O'Hare game won - so yes, I will look into giving Chun Li a mention for the Street Fighter mandate.

In particular, I have my eye on the Street Fighter Legends: Chun Li hardback, if not any (or even all) cover variants of issue 4 of the individual comics. Cammy appears near the end of the story, which would cover us for the Cammy need for the time being...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous?   Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 4:50 pm

Congratulations Chun-Li
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous?   Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 2:06 am

No surprise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous?   Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Chun Li or Juri the most righteous?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2