Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

September is Balrog Bashing Month!

Go down 
+5
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 12:15 pm

I would be more excited for Rose's costume. Glad street fighter is still alive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 1:02 am

Alexis wrote:
I would be more excited for Rose's costume. Glad street fighter is still alive

I'm guessing you're a Rose main, and/or a fan of Ruby Heart?

I'm looking forward to this year's Halloween and Christmas content, actually. For obvious reasons, I think Guile ought to have a Christmas costume - he could even have 'Santa Claude is coming to town' on the back of his jacket!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 9:15 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 8:20 pm

Surprise the costumes are still continuing for this game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 11:34 pm

Kisara wrote:

Street Fighter games can make a lot of money so they pay attention to that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 12:54 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
Kisara wrote:

Street Fighter games can make a lot of money so they pay attention to that

So how about any of the Breath of Fire Ryus, as a costume for Luke?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 3:23 pm

And because I have two ragdoll cats, first Sapphire (b. April 10 2015) and now my beautiful baby girl Jasmine... I'm sure I may be hit with questions, as to exactly what 'colourpoint' both cats are. I've just asked mom - she said Sapphire is a chocolate ragdoll, and Jasmine is a lavender ragdoll.

Mom also tells me, ragdolls (so-named, as they can flop over on your arm like the toy they were named after) are very loving cats and they do love cuddles - which was why she decided to get me a ragdoll as successor to Yoshimoto, as yes I do love to cuddle cats and give them lots of fuss. Plus, she chose Jasmine in particular as she thought she was beautiful - so cue the comments, about Vega catnapping Jasmine!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 5:39 pm

Sounds so cute hug 🐱
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 4:17 pm

Biyomon wrote:
Sounds so cute hug 🐱

Well said! For the cat lovers among you, would any of you ever consider getting a ragdoll?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 7:37 pm

Would as long as I can provide a good home and have the money to do so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 1:36 am

Andy wrote:
Would as long as I can provide a good home and have the money to do so

I'm guessing you're a cat lover, yourself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 2:58 pm

Balrog will always be Vega's number one enemy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 10:42 pm

I'd love a ragdoll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 12:53 am

Don't buy on impulse. Be prepared and do your research before adopting any pet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 1:30 am

Gin wrote:
Don't buy on impulse. Be prepared and do your research before adopting any pet

You're right, Gin, I think the only 'impulse' in my family was Jasper - dad really wanted a British Blue (which is what Jasper is), but he can be grumpy at times. When Jasper started getting mean toward peeps, I think mom vetted him in case there was a genuine medical concern - but the vet found nothing wrong, and said about British Blues being grumpy.

But it's obvious mom did her research, when we had Sapphire six years ago - and since I love to cuddle cats, she must have felt a ragdoll would be suitable for me as well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 3:11 am

I must get a ragdoll cat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September is Balrog Bashing Month!   September is Balrog Bashing Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

September is Balrog Bashing Month!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2