Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman

Go down 
+25
Chatot
Kunzite
SuperBeast
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 2:11 am

KaibaMan might be more popular and most of the questions could be directed at him because he is more approachable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 6:55 am

@kisara in the wise words of kage ...youd be surprised , used to get alot of weird and wonderful questions asked when i first did seto XD some made me nearly die laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 4:26 pm

That topic is fun to read. I think I need to think of questions too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 7:08 pm

well ill make a new one that includes both boys but onee that isnt restricted to just learning about them like the learning about kaibaman post is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 2:26 pm

The new topic needs to be a sticky so people know where to ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 7:56 pm

hope your all enjoying the new post, just dont be afraid to ask kaibaman any wtf questions XD dont save them, all for just seto kaiba and i hope your all enjoying the seto and kaibaman rp interactions of the new post.
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 11:05 pm

It looks fun. I must ask a question too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 1:29 am

Love that new post thanks so much for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 10:10 pm

glad ya all enjoying it, im having alot of fun with answering these questions, i had alot of fun with the last seto kaiba one, really let me bring out the side that the anime wont let us see [that im pretty sure exists] also you may have noticed that seto has no issue saying the word fuck but kaibaman cant seem to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 1:25 am

KaibaMan is a real gentleman. I might be coming here more often again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 2:02 am

Just read all the responses. I love how your characters responds to them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 7:09 am

Mina wrote:

id just like to say i have NEVER rp'd the 2 of them at the same time before, and well thought you all might enjoy some random antics, that and its fun rping seto kaiba as actually able to relax and let down his guard abit to show he is no different emotionally to us mortals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 12:01 am

Thanks so much for hosting such a fun topic here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 5:39 am

Thank you KaibaMan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 2:03 pm

I am looking forward to seeing how my questions get answered
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 12:09 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 3:18 pm

Definitely really fun to ask and to read. Thanks a bunch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 7:28 pm

Mina wrote:

I can definitely agree to that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 5:27 am

Gin wrote:
Mina wrote:

well i am having a TON of FUN answering your questions from the characters point of view [minus the 4kids censor ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 5:47 am

Seto Kaiba wrote:
Gin wrote:
Mina wrote:

well i am having a TON of FUN answering your questions from the characters point of view (especially setos inability to have a censor filter)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 1:07 pm

Thanks for doing this for us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 2:47 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 3:22 pm

It is so much better in your version without the censoring. We can see the true Seto Kaiba
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 6:56 pm

lol if you liked that then you would have loved my old youtube vid of him cursing at yugi for ten mins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2021 7:00 pm

Is your old YouTube video still on YouTube. I would love to see it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next