Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Jay appreciation

Go down 
+15
Mew
Anna Nytelikethis
Chatot
Slasher
Jaden
Raven
Rainbow
Neo Senshi
Andy
Black Star
The Wiz
Hotaru
Lemmy Koopa
Alexis
Phoenix
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

Jay appreciation  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2024 3:24 pm

Jaden wrote:
You must have a real crush on Jay

Damme right! He is such a sweet man love Jay love
Back to top Go down
JigglyP
Kombatant
JigglyP

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2024 8:35 pm

Awwwwww
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2024 2:13 am

JigglyP wrote:
Awwwwww

Indeed so, Jiggles! And if it is Street Fighter, yes I'll be sure to let you know if Cammy is back too...
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2024 12:08 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2024 5:09 am

"Of COURSE!", if it is Street Fighter... then I know one thing we Vega fans will likely want to do first! balrog Particularly, of course, as Jay himself contributed to our initial Balrog bashing efforts - i.e. the signed photo, which itself arrived just after we became anti-Balrog.

That... and if Cammy is in it, then we'll have to give her our regards as well, if we still need #Justice4Kylie Jay appreciation  - Page 3 1f607
Back to top Go down
Zane
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2024 11:50 pm

Even getting a job as a voice actor is still as good as a live actor if not better. There is no pressure to look your best
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2024 12:37 am

Zane wrote:
Even getting a job as a voice actor is still as good as a live actor if not better. There is no pressure to look your best

Voice and live actors still look their best, either way - Scott McNeil (whose own work includes the Street Fighter cartoon, following up from the movie!), for one Jay appreciation  - Page 3 1f63a . Heck, Jay is wearing a Dhalsim shirt in those snaps of him in his new role - I hope that's Balrog, who is suffering the might of the Yoga Flame! balrog
Back to top Go down
Neo Senshi
Kombatant
Neo Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2024 3:16 am

There are lots of voice actor celebrities that I would love an autograph from
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2024 1:25 pm

Neo Senshi wrote:
There are lots of voice actor celebrities that I would love an autograph from

Do you plan to contact them? And is Jay on that list, for that matter??

And in case anyone asks, again no I don't know if Jay plans to get a new pet soon. I respect the wishes of all pet owners, whether they opt to immediately or eventually get a new pet, or not get a new pet at all... so whatever milord (yes I address Jay as this, because of his role as Vega!) decides, I respect his choice. And again, please show some decency toward Jay, it's still pretty soon after he lost Miss Bardot... so have a little respect, Damme it!!

But if he does want a new furbaby... then if he wants one from the UK, I'd gladly point him toward any breeders here - yes including Jasmine's breeders, if only we were still in touch with them...
Back to top Go down
Mew
Kombatant
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2024 7:51 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
The Wiz
Kombatant
The Wiz

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 1:37 am

A persian cat would be a good choice for a pet
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 2:32 am

The Wiz wrote:
A persian cat would be a good choice for a pet

Funnily enough, mom suggested that if Vega had a cat... then he should catnap my 'pampered Persian princess' (in Zane's own words!) Crystal, to match Miss Bardot.

Sadly, that's no longer puss-ible - Ryu had to dedicate his fight to Crystal, on November 1 2019. I think just over or less than an hour before Ryu had to make the dedication, Jay sent me a few snaps from the Street Fighter movie set - so when I began a fresh new airing celebration, on the day after E Honda's birthday (when the previous celebration seemed to end...)... I even used one of the snaps of he with Peter Navy Tuiasosopo (the E Honda actor) for my Facebook bling, even more so when yes Santa Claude came to town that year. Yes, I chose a snap of Jay and Peter because I'd had airings on E Honda's birthday.

But if Jay was to have a cat, then he should consider a ragdoll! Mom had done her research - and ragdolls (which are suspected to be part-Persian) are a very loving and cuddly breed, which was why we had Sapphire when I was 30, and then of course Jasmine as 'heir apparent' (and, as of July 30 2021, successor) to Yoshimoto six years later. That (cat?)... and I note that all cats thus far of the Raul line hold some form of Christmas influence - and Jasmine holding the biggest such influence, especially when it comes to Santa Claude...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Kombatant
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:18 pm

Let's wait and see what happens
Back to top Go down
Jaden
Kombatant
Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 7:17 pm

Lots of available pets in the shelter. Why adopt only one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay appreciation
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: .....The Edenia Realm..... :: Scarlet Mirage-
Jump to: