Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Jay appreciation

Go down 
+15
Mew
Anna Nytelikethis
Chatot
Slasher
Jaden
Raven
Rainbow
Neo Senshi
Andy
Black Star
The Wiz
Hotaru
Lemmy Koopa
Alexis
Phoenix
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Senshi
Kombatant
Neo Senshi

Jay appreciation  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 1:36 pm

Small white dogs are very popular with pet owners where I live
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 3:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQHEZDVbOdc

And now I can post links, here's a live-recording of Europe performing Cherokee, for the Final Countdown 30th Anniversary show!

I have the live-recording album of the Final Countdown 30th Anniversary show, naturally. I actually had it, along with the special edition of their then-latest album Walk The Earth, for my last Christmas with my cat Raul - which was just as well really, as, ahem, ohhhh my ears were ringing with Cherokee over that fragile Deadeye Month!
Back to top Go down
Rainbow
Kombatant
Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 3:11 pm

Jay appreciation  - Page 2 Sddefa10
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 3:37 pm

Rainbow wrote:
Jay appreciation  - Page 2 Sddefa10

Awwww, thank you! The kitten in the pic looks so cute, too =^_^= - I wonder if that's how my Thunder looked, as a newborn?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Kombatant
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 4:15 am

Just need an airing to go with it
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 5:10 am

Raven wrote:
Just need an airing to go with it

Amen, sister!
Back to top Go down
Jaden
Kombatant
Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 7:56 am

That's a real cute pic
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 11:33 am

And in case anyone suggests about the game Gun (Jay did some of the voices in that), well the GameCube version was a pre-airing gaming achievement in 2017. In fact, I actually had an airing announcement while testing out some cheat codes for it! LOL

I don't have the correct consoles for Metal Gear Solid 5 (in which Jay voiced Code Talker... oh, and you can unlock The Final Countdown in that game), however Donut Lord had that game, and yes he did unlock The Final Countdown - he didn't say anything about Jay, though...

Jay is also very aware of Street Fighter X Tekken, and of course Cannon Spike (AKA Gunspike, in Japan). In turn, I say (insert cuss here) the ban on Vega's stage in Street Fighter 5 - I would ban all Cannon Spike costumes, yes including and especially that disgusting mod for our dear Vega; and no prizes for guessing who else is as much a no-no as a certain noisy insect quartet (I've never forgiven Donut Lord, for watching one of his music videos in my apartment!)!
Back to top Go down
Slasher
Kombatant
Slasher

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 4:19 pm

I want to see more gayness!
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 4:27 pm

Slasher wrote:
I want to see more gayness!

What about that scene you praised so highly, in Persona 4?

But do be nice, and remember certain lies about Jay are not true. They're all lies.
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 10:59 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 4:49 am

And for anyone who has expressed hopes for me to marry Jay... well yes, that fantasy still lingers. Heck, just before or maybe after I had my past cat Crystal... I dreamed I did marry Jay, in an area we would later recognise as the Rabanastre Lowtown (from Final Fantasy 12) - he wore his black-with-gold-trim outfit from the movie, too!

But indeed, I'm satisfied -and indeed pleasantly surprised, I won't lie- that I lived my fantasy of being rescued by Jay. He is such a sweet man - it's clear that he's taken a shine to me, too, as evidenced by him showering me with gifts!

As for the nasty (and untrue!) lies about him, again a number of his fans threw a fan party in Las Vegas in 2005. I think some (if not all) went in costume, like there was one who attended wearing Chun Li's red dress - ohhhh, I bet Lemmy would be proud!

However, some of them were pissed that Jay himself did not attend - don't they realise, he's a busy man?? Sheesh! Thus, they started spreading nasty rumours about him, even going so far as to commit forgery to aid in 'justifying' their claims, and would increase their numbers and gain more allies - sick, I know!

I don't know if Jay has taken any legal action against them (I think he took action against one stalker, but dunno if there was anything VS the hate group?), but their Facebook page has gone - my own resentment aside, did their hate violate Facebook rules or something...?
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 5:28 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 12:00 pm

Also, and as always I mean this in good faith or whatever the correct term is... with regard to the cultural side (where possible) of airing tradition, yes Native American culture is on that list as well. Black Star herself took up the 'Cherokee' moniker, and at one point 'Warming Heart' after Jay's Warming Hearts charity.

Heck, I have three dreamcatchers in my games room! These are a big help, due to one of my issues being -ugh- nightmares.

Just don't call Jay the 'Chief' anymore - his fangirls used to call him that, out of affection naturally, until he expressed an understandable disdain in the wake of the Black Lives Matter trend. As a capped compromise, I now address him as 'milord' - on account of Vega being a blueblood, so much that he has received such titles as 'the Prince of Bullfighting' in Street Fighter II V, and his servants address him as 'Lord Vega' in the Street Fighter animated series (the 'sequel' to the movie).

There are Native American characters in some games, including our boy T Hawk and newcomer Lily; and the PS2 game Brave: The Search For Spirit Dancer is heavily inspired by Native American mythology, including that the final boss is a demon called the Wendigo - I would definitely recommend it...
Back to top Go down
Mew
Kombatant
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 12:47 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Piplup
Kombatant
Piplup

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 1:58 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 3:54 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2024 1:52 am

He still won't release any further details, but Jay has posted another snap of himself at work on his virtual reality project. And he's wearing a shirt with a picture of Dhalsim on it - I hope Dhalsim is burning that inadequate loser Balrog, with that Yoga Flame!
Back to top Go down
Rainbow
Kombatant
Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2024 2:04 am

What kind of project? Will he be starring in another new movie
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2024 2:18 am

Rainbow wrote:
What kind of project? Will he be starring in another new movie

He says it's a game, based on a popular franchise - so unless Jay tells us any different, who knows... could he be reprising his role as Vega??
Back to top Go down
Kisara
Kombatant
Kisara

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2024 4:36 am

Voice actor or model for a character. Games like Mortal Kombat used actual people to model for the characters
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2024 4:40 am

Kisara wrote:
Voice actor or model for a character. Games like Mortal Kombat used actual people to model for the characters

Both, actually!
Back to top Go down
Black Star
Kombatant

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2024 6:07 am

I hope it will be with one of our favorite game
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2024 12:57 pm

Black Star wrote:
I hope it will be with one of our favorite game

Aye, again unless Jay tells us otherwise, from what he tells us thus far it does sound like it could be Street Fighter!

Again, he's also very aware of Cannon Spike and Street Fighter X Tekken - so were he to reprise his role as Vega, well I don't doubt he would not allow certain 'designs' to his character; and the signed photo he sent me arrived on his birthday, a couple of weeks after we became anti-Balrog... so his kind gesture was very well-timed, as it helped with our anger at Balrog and the worry for Blinky (who had just been taken ill, at that time). What a gentleman love Jay love
Back to top Go down
Jaden
Kombatant
Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2024 1:57 pm

You must have a real crush on Jay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay appreciation    Jay appreciation  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay appreciation
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: .....The Edenia Realm..... :: Scarlet Mirage-
Jump to: