Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Vega lives!

Go down 
+19
Chatot
Altaria
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Vega lives! - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 2:26 pm

Mega Man 2 has been my all time favorite of the series. Best music, graphics and game play at that time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 3:20 pm

Tetsu wrote:
Mega Man 2 has been my all time favorite of the series. Best music, graphics and game play at that time.

The games are all so cute. No prizes, though, for guessing why Needle Man (from Mega Man 3) is my least favourite - and why Toad Man (from Mega Man 4) gets quite the thrashing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 7:08 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 6:45 pm

You would also enjoy the mega man 30th anniversary bundle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 2:25 am

Biyomon wrote:
You would also enjoy the mega man 30th anniversary bundle

If only it was available on PAL version consoles, then I'd be all over it!

About a few months or so, before the events which resulted in the creation of the Street Fighter mandate... while Donut Lord still lived with my parents at 27 years old, I overheard him playing Storm Eagle's theme (from Mega Man X) on his guitar. I don't know if playing the guitar was a general personal choice, or he was trying to self-rehab because of him doing weed among other crimes he's committed (and unfortunately, I was the hard target for many of them, as he sickeningly knew it'd get a reaction) - but when I heard him play Storm Eagle's theme, well good lord!

Back in the day, Donut Lord was also very specific, about the order in which to fight the eight bosses on Mega Man X - I've forgotten which number Storm Eagle was, but I know his first choice was Boomer Kuwanger because, in his opinion, that guy was the hardest. Is he joking? With or without cheat codes, even Boomer Kuwanger was a piece of cake - it's all about the strategy, including when to use the sub-tanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 10:35 pm

Wow. Can't believe how much time has passed since the first game was released
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 11:35 am

Kisara wrote:
Wow. Can't believe how much time has passed since the first game was released

Makes me feel old reading what you wrote
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 7:55 pm

Congratulations on the game goodies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 5:26 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 1:47 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 8:43 am

Still no airing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:38 am

Alexis wrote:
Still no airing?

*sigh* Unfortunately. And by god, do I feel the strain...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 12:03 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 1:04 am

Better be an airing soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 12:41 pm

Raven wrote:
Better be an airing soon

You're telling me! Last night, I dreamed I met Kylie... but when I tried to explain to her about what happened last Christmas, and asked her to contribute to putting this right, by sending me a signed photo of herself as Cammy... the words just couldn't come out of my mouth...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 7:12 pm

Must have been a nice dream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 10:56 pm

Kylie and the final countdown is what we need now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 12:53 am

Raven wrote:
Kylie and the final countdown is what we need now

Tell me about it!

Though whether I play Your Disco Needs You before or after I make my airing entrance (i.e. set to The Final Countdown) is still undecided, along with the first pre-airing gaming achievement. That's something we still need to discuss...

I realise, that the first achievement ought to be one of the games which inspired one of Cammy's costumes - so apologies to the Haunting Ground fans and anyone who might suggest Resident Evil 3 (GameCube version), but those two have already been achievements so those are out.

The only such applicable games would thus be the Resident Evil REmake, Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams, or Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha. Those are the only games I have, which would qualify for this delicate requirement - and in fact, there are cheat codes for Jill to wear 'disco' colouring for the costume I picked for her in the Resident Evil REmake.

Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams is on the list, because of the unlockable Street Fighter costumes in the game - and the use of the respective Street Fighter music at certain points, if the costumes are used. Akane has a Cammy costume therein - which means, for her... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imH-pSmwM_Q

Akane is also the inspiration behind Ibuki's Akane costume, in Street Fighter 5. I loved that costume so much, I decided to give Ibuki a mention for what would turn out to be the 2019 Special Champion Edition of the Street Fighter mandate - though unfortunately, I would also face the blasphemy, which resulted in my strong festive views now being called Ibuki's Law.

I can't promise for PS1 Resident Evil, its Director's Cut or even Resident Evil 3 - we'd have to give those ones some thought, were I to obtain them again. However, I have been informed there is a Cammy poster in Resident Evil Survivor - so that will have to go on the 'maybe' pile, if only I can obtain that game and, yes, the directions to the poster;
also yes, needs must I would consider Resident Evil Survivor for this year's Street Fighter mandate...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 11:24 am

update: I have spoken with Gran, and she votes that I play Your Disco Needs You before I make my entrance - yes you guessed it, due to Your Disco Needs You's National Anthem status. I'm practicing right now, naturally ^_^

Actually, the main reason I had to discuss this now... my dad bought me a Kylie CD today, so yes I only hope I can play it soon. I thus spoke with both he and mom, about my conundrum. They both said it's up to me, and mom even said to toss a coin as I am undecided - but come on peeps, this is a delicate, important matter we're discussing here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 11:55 am

Congratulations on the new Kylie cd. Good music!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 12:16 pm

If I got a new cd I wouldn't be able to wait and would play it right away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 2:45 pm

Thank you both very much - and I think I know exactly why dad bought that CD for me! It's a special edition of Kylie's album Light Years - and anyone who has this album know what that means! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqpEz7CAJxU

And if Sephiroth was still around, I know he would support Your Disco Needs You's status as a National Anthem... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVLAjTY2qWE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 12:53 am

Congratulations on the CD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 11:11 am

Limey Man wrote:

Same. I am not very patient
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 11:39 am

Mina wrote:
Limey Man wrote:

Same. I am not very patient

That's understandable, but yes I can't wait to test mine out. I just hope the time comes soon!

And for the Jasmine fans, mom bought me a Princess Jasmine Pez dispenser today! That too is exclusive for airing celebration, yes because Capcom made the Aladdin SNES game which, coincidentally, I saw a copy of while out shopping on the day before we surrendered Yoshimoto - and because of my new kitten being a Street Fighter baby, I happily accepted mom's suggestion to name her Jasmine.

I am also debating on getting an Ariel Pez dispenser I saw, yes because Capcom also made the The Little Mermaid NES game. We'll see if I can afford it, along with the Sonic and Tails ones I also saw today...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vega lives!
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next