Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Vega Month!

Go down 
+11
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Vega Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 11:16 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 1:43 am

Jaden wrote:
Let the coyote bite them in the nuts and see how well they defend them!

That sounds funny 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 2:55 am

I hate rude people. Today I was walking out the door an angry lady from behind me pushed me from the side because she thinks I am walking too slow. Does anyone know how to say excuse me anymore if they want to pass instead of pushing people? It is mostly these immigrants and refugees that are so rude and have no social skills where it is the norm to bully and push others. Everyone else seems to say excuse me, sorry or thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 3:30 am

Alexis wrote:
I hate rude people. Today I was walking out the door an angry lady from behind me pushed me from the side because she thinks I am walking too slow. Does anyone know how to say excuse me anymore if they want to pass instead of pushing people? It is mostly these immigrants and refugees that are so rude and have no social skills where it is the norm to bully and push others. Everyone else seems to say excuse me, sorry or thank you.

The nerve of her! Did you issue any complaints against her? What a rude cow she is...

And bullies make me sick - some of them are such snobs, they think they're better than other people because they... abide by certain hateful stereotypes, including to look down on those other people in question who give a huge 'fuck you' to the stereotyping. Nasty, I know - while the you-know-what was still a thing, I actually shouted "
Spread the word to end the word!"
, at one maskless bully who called a pro-mask person the r-word!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 3:57 am

I've been pushed around by people too and I can relate. There are people who have disabilities or do not know they are walking slow. Learning patience and saying excuse me can I pass is what civilized people would do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 6:36 am

And our tax dollars are paying for their well being of these rude bullies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 7:08 am

Raven wrote:
And our tax dollars are paying for their well being of these rude bullies!

When they should pay for the wellbeing of the good people, such as yourself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 5:50 pm

Disgusting rude people. They need to relearn manners and etiquette or go back to where they came from
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 1:00 am

Biyomon wrote:
Disgusting rude people. They need to relearn manners and etiquette or go back to where they came from

Again, manners maketh man! Heck, a lot of our beloved fictional characters are blue bloods so they would know manners (I note that some of them do, if not all of them) - Vega being one of them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 1:09 am

Vega is a gentleman! Perfect for our princess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 3:03 am

White Knight wrote:
Vega is a gentleman! Perfect for our princess

Awwww 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 5:36 am

my new Vega and Ibuki figurines and statues have arrived!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 5:44 am

Congratulations on your new figures
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 9:30 am

Thank you Mod Soul 😄

I may think a bit more about getting the Decapre statue soon, if economically possible - if yes, then I may get her along with a Mother's Day card for my mom? Motherwise, I will put Decapre on the list for this year's Street Fighter mandate.

While the US Mother's Day is in Dennis Hopper Memorial Month, in the UK it's in Jay Month or Airing Month, precisely three weeks before Easter Sunday - and this year it's on March 10, which the gaming community celebrates as Mario Day due to the Mar10 abbreviation. So that kind of decides a few things, won't you say...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 11:05 pm

Thanks for the support my friends and congratulations on the figures
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 12:59 am

Alexis wrote:
Thanks for the support my friends and congratulations on the figures

Thank you for the congratulations, and I just couldn't stand idly by. So did you take any action against the rude lady?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 3:41 am

Congratulations with your Vega and Ibuki figures
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 12:11 pm

Thank you too for the congrats, Lemmy :-)

And can you guys keep an eye on me, next week? My niece's birthday is January 22, and my dad has bought a card he wishes to send her... but he worries that the bitch Tango may rip the card up, as she is denying us access to my niece. I believe him, if he thinks she may simply do that...

...But I also worry, that Tango may want to give us shit face-to-face - me especially, as I cannot rule out that she's another piece of shit so-called 'grown adult' snob who gets a real hate crime-based kick out of bullying me. If it comes to that, my dad will check my CCTV for me, and see if the camera is still rolling - both so I can keep an eye out for Tango, and as evidence if legal action against ehr is needed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 12:54 am

This continues to be a difficult situation for you and your family
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 1:50 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
This continues to be a difficult situation for you and your family

You're telling me! I do appreciate, that dad misses my niece very much - but Tango can be really horrible. I won't even visit the village where she lives, in fear of encountering her and she may give me shit - my parents are a little brave, however (they called at the village last year)...

There is another reason, why I wished to regain access to my niece: she was born on an airing day, and within the final countdown to another airing the next day. She was actually due in early Jay Month 2020, right before the initial lockdown - but, much as my family now feels bitterness toward Tango... I wouldn't even want such a wicked enemy at risk from "
Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia"
, nor would I want my little then-unborn niece at risk! Tango had a midwife appointment on the aforementioned airing day, but medical circumstances meant she had to have an emergency C-section 40 days early - which yes was just as well, because of it being an airing day and the final countdown to another airing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 5:08 am

Lucky to be born during an airing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 5:20 am

White Knight wrote:
Lucky to be born during an airing

She should be so lucky 😄

But as I explained, the decision was made on medical grounds - which yes was just as well, as failure to do so risked a potential "
Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia"
mockery attack for both mother and child...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 1:06 pm

Awwww, I know it's still only Vega Month... but because this year is my big four-oh, Gran wants to get me the four special edition Street Fighter statues (Killer Bee Cammy, and the Street Fighter Alpha versions of Ken, Ryu and Chun Li)! We've put in an eBay order for them, and Gran will hold on to them until it's time to get my presents ready.

Yes, the point of Ken being on that list was another deciding point for Gran - but more importantly, it was Killer Bee Cammy who decided it for me, as we still await justice for Kylie. Will this 'bee' the year?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 5:05 am

Gran must know how to get the best gifts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 5:12 am

Mistress 9 wrote:
Gran must know how to get the best gifts

I myself pick them from eBay, but you're not wrong!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vega Month!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next