Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Vega Month!

Go down 
+12
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Vega Month! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 2:15 pm

Gran is always cool. Bless her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 2:32 pm

Biyomon wrote:

Awww, thanks Biyomon yes that she is 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 1:30 am

Still no airing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 7:52 am

Mod Soul wrote:
Still no airing?

Unfortunately, no. Although I won't rule out any potential indications - the channel responsible for my airings last year does have one Van Damme movie (namely, Double Impact) scheduled, so you never know...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 2:51 pm

Biyomon wrote:

Gran is an angel 😄 Thank you Gran
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 3:06 pm

Jaden wrote:
Biyomon wrote:

Gran is an angel 😄 Thank you Gran

Awwww, that's nice of you 0:-)

My dad had some good news for me, today: the dog fouler has been arrested, and sentenced to two years in prison! Turns out, he was wanted for ABH, for an assault in Balrog Bashing Month 2021 - that's why the cops were after him, including breaking the door down and shining a light on his apartment windows.

He also already has a criminal record, for such crimes as throwing an ex-partner's dog out of the window (the kids were crying, at this...) - oh yes, and I don't know if he still does it, but it turns out he's been smoking weed...
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 1:10 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 9:39 pm

I need to hear the Final Countdown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 12:58 am

White Knight wrote:
I need to hear the Final Countdown

Don't we all, Lemmy 😄 , especially with the Spanish and Finnish Bucky O'Hare games on the cards...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 2:49 am

I am waiting for that song too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 7:41 am

Raven wrote:
I am waiting for that song too

I think we all are 0:-)

In fact, after I completed the Chinese and Korean Bucky O'Hare NES games, for my airings in Balrog Bashing Month... I did have to explain to some of the voters, that I completed them on the day when we lost the Queen. So one voter suggested, that I complete something else to make up for it - I did secure two more pre-airing gaming achievements, but... well, the lack of any more was quite understandable...

Well... they obviously got their wish, with the Spanish and Finnish versions of the game! As such, 'tis another reason why I can't rule out the possibility, that King Charles's coronation may fall during my next airing celebration (assuming I don't host any airing celebrations in the meantime) - were this the case, then... I can't promise anything, but depending on the airing days, I would certainly consider completing those games on coronation day...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 4:07 pm

I wish my grandmother was still alive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vega Month!   Vega Month! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vega Month!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3