Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Fashion in fiction?

Go down 
+6
Altaria
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Fashion in fiction? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion in fiction?   Fashion in fiction? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 2:27 am

Just have to wait a little longer for the game to be released
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion in fiction?   Fashion in fiction? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 3:11 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
Just have to wait a little longer for the game to be released

Yes, I think Street Fighter 6 is due for release in the spring? But the costume colour I mentioned, is for Vega's default costume in Street Fighter 5...

Now, I know what some of you are thinking! There are no guarantees, that we may have any Damme good reasons to buy Street Fighter 6. Not every Street Fighter game will receive the same honours as Street Fighter 4 did, for its UK release in Ken Month 2009 LOL

But yes, I am considering all options on both fronts - for if the game is released for an airing celebration, and of course if the Street Fighter merchandise released for it (if any) will include airing clothing. If so, then the only reason why the shirts would be Shirt of Chivalry candidates... is if they have Cammy on them 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion in fiction?   Fashion in fiction? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 9:14 pm

I dig it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion in fiction?   Fashion in fiction? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 1:38 am

Jaden wrote:
I dig it

About fashion in fiction altogether, or the character customisation in Street Fighter 6?

And yes, you too would look handsome in my fics 😄
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fashion in fiction?   Fashion in fiction? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fashion in fiction?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: .....The Edenia Realm..... :: Scarlet Mirage-
Jump to: