Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

RIP Jason David Frank

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

RIP Jason David Frank Empty
PostSubject: RIP Jason David Frank   RIP Jason David Frank EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 3:50 am

not sure who else grew up with this but Jason Davi Frank who is the original Green and white power ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers has passed away

i grew up loving the show because of him [ and the character kaibaman since he does look like a power ranger and has long hair like he did in the show]

i was born in the 90's and even in 22 i still love the show to death [the original not that remake i vow to never watch]

anyone else grow up with this show?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Jason David Frank   RIP Jason David Frank EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 3:37 am

I remembered the Power Rangers. I loved the Go Go Go Power Rangers as a kid. I definitely remembered the Green Ranger and his Dragon Zord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Jason David Frank   RIP Jason David Frank EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 1:14 am

There are a lot of tragedies in real life with this show

https://www.mamamia.com.au/jason-david-frank-power-rangers/amp/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Jason David Frank   RIP Jason David Frank EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 1:33 am

I love the blue ranger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Jason David Frank   RIP Jason David Frank EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 5:06 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Jason David Frank   RIP Jason David Frank EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 6:06 am

This still hurts. Jason David Frank (Tommy) was an inspiration to everyone. I can't condone what he did. I never will. I just hope he's no longer suffering, and he's at peace. If anyone here ever feels like harming themself, PLEASE talk to someone, please seek help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Jason David Frank   RIP Jason David Frank Empty

Back to top Go down

RIP Jason David Frank
Page 1 of 1