Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Dr Wily, Frank West, or both??

Go down 
+4
Altaria
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Dr Wily, Frank West, or both?? Empty
PostSubject: Dr Wily, Frank West, or both??   Dr Wily, Frank West, or both?? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 8:09 am

My parents don't want me downloading phone apps - but if I played Puzzle Fighter (2017 version), I would main Jill Valentine yes because of Cammy's Jill costume in Street Fighter 5. Please remember, I predominantly main female characters - only with very special exceptions (Vega being one of them, yes), do the gentlemen get my vote.

However, for those of you who may ask which male characters I would play as... I have heard the great Scott McNeil (who won my heart 30 years ago, for his role as duck !) voices Frank West (from Dead Rising), as well as to reprise his role as Dr Wily (whom he voiced, in the old Mega Man cartoon which, itself, I first saw after having a mini-DVD as an airing gift when I was 20). So in your opinion, which one would you vote for, and why... or would you say I should give both a chance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr Wily, Frank West, or both??   Dr Wily, Frank West, or both?? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 3:44 pm

Dr Wily from Mega Man is a great iconic symbol. He is the main villain of the series that I remember
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr Wily, Frank West, or both??   Dr Wily, Frank West, or both?? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 4:10 pm

Neo Senshi wrote:
Dr Wily from Mega Man is a great iconic symbol. He is the main villain of the series that I remember

Well yes, I cast my own vote for him as he's the one I'm most familiar with. But I'm open to giving Frank West a chance, if anyone thinks I should - just because I have my own strong (and often, if not always, arguably agreeable) views, doesn't mean I'm not open to opinions when it comes to one or two decisions 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr Wily, Frank West, or both??   Dr Wily, Frank West, or both?? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 1:48 am

I can't decide so I am so happy that there is a both option
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr Wily, Frank West, or both??   Dr Wily, Frank West, or both?? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 1:17 pm

Raven wrote:
I can't decide so I am so happy that there is a both option

I'm guessing you've played the Dead Rising franchise, as well as the classic Mega Man games?
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Dr Wily, Frank West, or both??   Dr Wily, Frank West, or both?? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 3:54 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr Wily, Frank West, or both??   Dr Wily, Frank West, or both?? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 12:53 pm

Dr Wily doesn't appear in the newer games?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr Wily, Frank West, or both??   Dr Wily, Frank West, or both?? EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 2:34 pm

I decided both
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr Wily, Frank West, or both??   Dr Wily, Frank West, or both?? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 3:10 pm

Well, I can see Dr Wily is the popular choice! Thank you for your opinions, guys 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr Wily, Frank West, or both??   Dr Wily, Frank West, or both?? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 10:13 pm

Mega Man fans are proud of our princess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr Wily, Frank West, or both??   Dr Wily, Frank West, or both?? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 11:52 pm

White Knight wrote:
Mega Man fans are proud of our princess

Well, the question had to be raised, as to which of Scott's roles to play as if not for Jill Valentine 0:-) And I saw a video of all the special moves, including Frank West's photograph attack (Cassie Cage's Selfie Fatality, eat your heart out!)...

Or... well, it can't be a coincidence, how you posted so soon after I had a Boomerang Brother action figure as an airing gift 😄 . Now the only one I need is the Fire Brother (I have the Hammer Brother one)...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr Wily, Frank West, or both??   Dr Wily, Frank West, or both?? EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 10:26 pm

Hard to vote for the one you are unsure of
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr Wily, Frank West, or both??   Dr Wily, Frank West, or both?? EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 11:53 pm

Andy wrote:
Hard to vote for the one you are unsure of

I suppose that's a fair point, but again because Scott voices him in this game, I would have happily given a chance if the people thought I should 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr Wily, Frank West, or both??   Dr Wily, Frank West, or both?? EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 9:50 pm

Dr Wily won
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Wily, Frank West, or both??   Dr Wily, Frank West, or both?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Wily, Frank West, or both??
Page 1 of 1