Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

November!!!!

Go down 
+10
Chatot
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

November!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November!!!!   November!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 11:03 am

My dad put the camera up yesterday evening, and in turn he has the camera app on his own phone. Thus, as well as my documenting whenever the dog fouls on my lawn... dad can alert me of any videos of the dog fouler in action, and I can tell him yes that's the guy and the dog - and dad will take it from there, in alerting the council.

As I have caught the dog fouler in action last year, I have told dad to keep an eye out for any videos picked up just before half five in the morning - it was around 5:20-5:25 a.m., when it happened. And yes... just because the dog fouler needs to go to work that early in the morning, is no excuse to allow the dog to foul!!

Of course, my cats Thunder and Jasmine were interested in the camera being set up - and yes, they were especially interested in the cardboard box which dad brought the camera in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November!!!!   November!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 7:32 pm

Finally! Now if only our prayers can be answered for Santa
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: November!!!!   November!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 1:07 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November!!!!   November!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 1:27 am

Biyomon wrote:

I hope so too, Biyomon!

I'll have to hold off on booking my cleaner, though, until dad can get one of those multi-sockets - he plugged the camera in one single socket, where my cleaner typically plugs the vacuum cleaner. I think we can all agree, we can't risk missing a few minutes of the camera - we could end up missing a vital piece of dog fouling evidence, or worse that scary guy might be at the door...

And, for my fellow Power Rangers fans here... yes, I heard the sad news too. Apologies, though, for anyone who might ask... but I don't have any Power Rangers games on the cards, to complete when it's time...

Donut Lord was a big fan of Tommy (my guess would be, obviously, because Donut Lord's real name is Tom :lol: ), back in the day. Inevitably, yes Gran took us to the cinema, to see the Power Rangers movie.

Oh yes... and did anyone see the Ryu VS Green Ranger episode of Super Power Beatdown, with a special appearance of :jay: reprising his role as Vega?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November!!!!   November!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 3:38 am

Too many plugs will blow a fuse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November!!!!   November!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 9:01 am

Tetsu wrote:
Too many plugs will blow a fuse

Aye, I am aware of that. Maybe dad will find one with a double-socket, rather than two or three?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November!!!!   November!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 1:16 am

Biyomon wrote:

Need those prayers to come true to be merry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November!!!!   November!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 7:43 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
Biyomon wrote:

Need those prayers to come true to be merry

How very true, Neo Senshi!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November!!!!   November!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 5:06 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November!!!!   November!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 10:17 am

Also, for anyone who might want to twist my arm, for a Jason David Frank tribute for my next airing celebration... again, unfortunately I don't have any Power Rangers games on the cards, with or without Tommy (though I think I played as him in the Power Rangers: The Movie game?).

However... another thing to consider, is the Ryu VS Green Ranger episode of Super Power Beatdown (please let me know, if you'd like me to post that). I know my mom would agree with me on this, yes because of Jay's involvement.

Well, I can tell you the Lego shop sold me some new Street Fighter socks - including a pair of Vega socks, just like that other pair I had! I'll have to see if Ryu was among them, or if he's in the next batch when they order more socks (assuming I haven't yet had any airings);
and I think our favourite green electric wild beast Blanka was among this batch too, I suppose he'd qualify too. I am open to discussion, on the socks decision - including about my other Street Fighter socks.

I suppose the white Greek dress and the red airing dress would both qualify, yes because of Tommy having served as a white ranger and more than one term as a red ranger? Well obviously, it'll have to be the white Greek dress if Santa Claude comes to town this year - otherwise, I'm also open to discussion, on which of the dresses to wear.

Oh yes... and look what I found on YouTube this morning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXP1waSi5J4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November!!!!   November!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 1:18 am

Congratulations on those street fighter socks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November!!!!   November!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:28 am

Thank you Lemmy, let's hope I can wear them soon 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November!!!!   November!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 3:06 am

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November!!!!   November!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 11:23 am

Thank you too, Neo Senshi ^_^

Also because of the Street Fighter mandate, yes I have been buying Marvel Comics gift tags and wrapping paper, especially as most (if not all) characters featured were in Marvel VS Capcom. it only feels right, no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November!!!!   November!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 4:56 am

Deadeye month will be this month! Please make it a Spanish one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November!!!!   November!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 1:52 pm

White Knight wrote:
Deadeye month will be this month! Please make it a Spanish one

I have my fingers and toes crossed, Lemmy. Again, there's also always the chance, that the announcement could be made in Deadeye Month itself...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November!!!!   November!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 2:15 am

Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November!!!!   November!!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

November!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3