Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops

Go down 
+13
SuperBeast
Altaria
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 5:48 pm

Last Quincy wrote:
ooc: Even if the house collapses to the ground the party will still go on

ooc: The party will definitely go on even when there is nothing left of the house. If everyone lives that long
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 4:17 am

Feedback squeals from the speaker. Mike winces in pain.

Mike: Ow...um...I'm glad you guys are having a great time and uh--

The crowd cheers in approval.

Mike: Yeah, yeah...I'm glad you guys had fun, but the party's at it's end, so...you all can go home now.

The crowd murmurs in disapproval. Dee Jay snatches the mic from Mike's hands.

Dee Jay: C'mon Mike, let's get this party into full gear! Let's spin this shit! Spit some bars on this jam!

The crowd roars in approval and applause. Dee Jay drops an instrumental beat. Mike is getting madder by the nanosecond. He tries to hide his hands, for they are turning an all too familiar shade of red. He's losing his balance on his human and demon forms. He lets go.

Mike: You want some bars? I'll give you some bars...

Mike's vision is getting more vibrant. His temperature is boiling.

Mike: Alright...yo yo...I was talked into having this party/Have I been having fun? Hardly/You assholes keep ruining all I own/keep the numbers 9-1-1 ready to dial on yo phone...

He's tired of letting go. He releases control.

Mike: I'm the king of the ring/Ya shoulda known from the start/Put you in the Sharpshooter/Like my name was Bret Hart/My pace is running/Your minds are feeble/What I'm gonna do now/Will never be legal/You motherfuckers have done nothing/To help me at least/Mike's gone bye-bye...

His body instantly transforms, as does his voice turning a grim gravelly voice.

SuperBeast: SO SAY HELLO TO THE BEAST!!!

The crowd screams in horror. SuperBeast is breathing fire over the crowd. They're stampeding for any exit they can find. A wall comes down, as windows shatter from people throwing furniture to escape. People are in horror and fear as they scatter like roaches under a flashlight. Within seconds, the crowd disperses, at the cost of the integrity and structure of Mike's home. SuperBeast roars into the night as the house is torn apart, save for the piece that housed a bathroom. The door to it opens and Dan comes running out with glowsticks and glowing necklaces on him.

Dan: I LOVE LSD!!!

Dan looks at the carnage, and what caused it.

Dan: I'm tripping hard...

SuperBeast bends over and gets a closer look at Dan, snorting out smoke. Dan is motionless.

SuperBeast:...RUN.

Dan runs like a madman screaming into the night. The destruction was just enough to soothe the demon down back to his human form. Mike's clothes are ripped and torn from the transformation. He looks at the empty rubble.

Mike: Gone...they're all gone. Dammit, could this day get worse?

A taxi pulls up to the scene. A lady comes out of the backseat. She smiles until she realizes her house is destroyed.

Mike: Wait, what? I thought she was gonna be gone for another week!

The woman gasps and screams in bloody horror.

Cammy: MIKE!? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO OUR HOUSE!?

Mike turns his head and looks at you. You. The person who sat through this god-awful RPG. Yes, you the person reading this.

Mike: *sigh* Goddammit.

END
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 8:23 am

ooc: Dan got a satisfying part to get high. Great rpg party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 5:41 pm

ooc: Thank you for that last Dan part and to make sure that he is included
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 5:47 pm

ooc: That was one fun party to remember
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 2:40 pm

ooc: Everyone will remember the good time at this party
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 10:23 pm

Altaria
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 10:04 pm

ooc: Best party ever in Izuna and the world
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:19 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 9:36 pm

ooc: How long will they be scared for? When you want to get happy and high then visit SuperBeast's house in Izuna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 7:07 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:23 am

ooc: Izuna will never be the same as before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 10:19 pm

ooc: I will always remember Cody in my ass cheeks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 4:11 pm

ooc: There actually are parties very similar in real life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 5:26 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 9:06 pm

Slasher wrote:
ooc: I will always remember Cody in my ass cheeks

ooc: Me too. Definitely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 8:44 pm

ooc: Would also be fucking cool to see SuperBeast kill someone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 7:22 pm

ooc: Who wants to do LSD with Dan?
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 1:46 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 12:42 am

ooc: Your RPG always leaves me wanting more. Love it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 2:12 am

ooc: I still want to party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 9:46 am

ooc: Izuna really knows how to throw a good party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 12:02 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 11:36 pm

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 7:45 pm

ooc: I hope DeeJay can host a party in Izuna again that is just as fun but at whose house this time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next