Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops

Go down 
+13
SuperBeast
Altaria
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops Empty
PostSubject: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 4:07 am

Our story begins with Sean Matsuda, aspiring martial artist, and Dee Jay, a new sensation in the music world, are walking up to a large house. Sean is holding a box full of DJ equipment, as is Dee Jay, carrying a speaker.

Sean: So, you got the stuff?

Dee Jay: I got the stuff. This is the last of it.

Sean: You sure he said it was okay?

Dee Jay: Ya, mon! He said we could use his house to celebrate my new album dropping!

Sean: Okay, I just know what he's capable of.

Dee Jay: You worry too much, blabber mout!

Dee Jay with one hand free, rings a doorbell. A man answers the door.

Dee Jay: Wah Gwaan, mon!

Mike: Dee Jay! What up!

Dee Jay and Sean walk into Mike's house. They begin setting up the audio equipment to celebrate Dee Jay's major label debut, "
Sobat Carnival Style."

Mike: You guys almost ready?

Dee Jay: Almost. Let me do a lickle sound check real quick. Sean, go make sure the speakers are plugged in, would ya?

Sean walks over the the speakers, which are almost his height and width. Dee Jay nudges Mike with his elbow.

Dee Jay: Heh heh, watch this...

Mike: What are you gonna do?

Sean is infront of the speakers, while Dee Jay grabs the microphone. He inhales.

Dee Jay: TESTING, TESTING! BUMBACLOT!

The power of the amp and the jumpiness of Sean sends him flying through the window. Mike runs out to assess the damages.

Mike: My fucking window! There's glass everywhere! What the fuck!

Sean gets up slowly.

Sean: Well, the amps work...I can't hear anything right now, and I think I got a shard of glass in my ass!

Mike: Well hurry up and bandage your ass! We got people coming!

Dee Jay and Sean finish testing out the equipment while cars pull up on the sidewalk. All systems were going. Mike greets people one by one, as the music begins to play loudly. Something big was going to lead to a night no other would...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 7:56 pm

ooc: Thank you SuperBeast. You remembered our comedy RPG request. The Beat title is perfect with Deejay in the opening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 5:41 pm

Ooc: Now I can't wait for the next part. The shard up the ass is so funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 5:51 am

ooc: This is going to be a really fun house party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 4:13 pm

ooc:When Sean and DeeJay are in charge expect an amazing party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 10:50 pm

ooc: Thank you very much SuperBeast. You certainly spoil everyone here
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 4:29 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 5:16 pm

Tetsu wrote:
Ooc: Now I can't wait for the next part. The shard up the ass is so funny

ooc: That makes my ass cheeks giggle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 2:25 am

ooc: My kind of party. Thank you SuperBeast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:14 pm

ooc: Thank you SuperBeast. Let the party begin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:22 pm

ooc: This be my kinda party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 4:02 am

da Junk Yard Dog wrote:
ooc: This be my kinda party

ooc: If this party was in real life then I will be sure to be there with plenty of liquor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:06 am

ooc: Happy to read the beginning of this comedy rpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:26 am

The living room was full of people. Dee Jay had spared no expense. Hs had a premium lighting rig with lights glowing, and lasers all around, plus a fog machine for ambience and to enhance the laser lights. People were doing keg stands in the backyard. In the living room, Yun &
Yang have their backs against the wall, bobbing their heads to the music.

Yang: No way, there she is.

Yun: Who?

Yang: Who do you think, gyoza brain? Sakura's here.

Sakura is across the room, conversating with Karin, her former rival, and Makoto.

Yang: I'm gonna make my move.

Yun: Yeah, and she'll shoot you down.

Yang: I gotta try, man. I've been dreaming about this day.

Yun: Yeah, wet dreams.

Yang: I'm gonna make my move. Now.

Yang takes a deep breath, relaxes his shoulders, and takes his first step. Another step. His third step is cancelled out by something. He feels something or someone catch onto his foot. he stumbles and falls face first into a coffee table. Everyone in the vicinity laughs at him for being a klutz. The only person who isn't laughing is Yun, who is shaking his head in disgust.

Yang: What the hell was that!?

Dhalsim is behind him laughing. Dhalsim developed a penchant for being a drunk asshole.

Dhalsim: Heh heh heh heh heh heh...fuckin' virgins.

Yun: Why wasn't I an only child...

---------------

Mike is going around making his rounds, saying his hellos and cheers. He goes to refill his drink, and sees someone enter the room.

Mike: Oh shit...it's Cody.

Sean: Who?

Mike: Cody Travers. Dude just got out of jail.

Mike makes his way to Cody.

Mike: What's up, Cody? Glad to see you've made it out of jail, man. Why are you wearing your jumpsuit still? Why you got handcuffs on still?

Cody: Don't worry about it, man! I've been in the joint for a long time. You get used to things you never thought you would...

Cody eyes Vega walking by.

Mike: What? What's the matter?

Cody: Who is that?

Mike: Who?

Cody: Pretty boy with the braid.

Mike: What, you mean Vega?

Cody: Damn, he look good...a mouth's a mouth, man.

Mike: Cody, Cody, Cody...you gotta stop, man. You're not in jail anymore. You need to get a taste of some of these girls around here.

Cody: Tsk, I don't want any of these hoes, man...I'm gonna make my move. Fuck out my way.

Cody shoves aside Mike in pursuit of a buzzed Vega. Cody got used to sex with men from being in prison for so long, but preferred effeminate looking men, almost to the point of of androgyny. He follows Vega towards the bathroom. Mike just shakes his head. He walks over towards the DJ booth, and grabs the mic.

Mike: Yoooooooo!!!! On behalf of the man of the hour, I wanna thank you all for coming out, stay tuned because Dee Jay is gonna give us a live preview here tonight of the new album, Sobat Carnival Style!

The crowd cheers, while some people sit at the kitchen table drinking and playing cards, People getting drunk in the backyard, and having a good time. The living room became a dance floor, people bumping and grinding on each other. The night had been going smooth. However, knowing Mike's luck, things were never smooth.
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 5:40 pm

ooc: This is the reason I still visit here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 3:32 am

ooc: Pass the booze. This is indeed a great party to get drunk to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 2:08 pm

ooc: A new update. Thank you so much. This is a perfect present for this site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:54 pm

ooc: Cody could become popular here. Love that the SuperBeast hasn't lost his touch in writing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 3:56 am

ooc: My ass cheeks want to hug Cody
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 3:13 pm

ooc: Really wish this could be a real party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 4:02 am

ooc: Great work. Now I have a ton of questions to ask in the SuperBeast section
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 3:36 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 3:32 am

ooc: Thank you for the fast chapter update
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 1:37 am

This was the last entry to SuperBeast's RPG post. The forum was recently restored to December

-------------------------

The officers remain straight faced, as the bonfire rages on. People are going on with conversations, while they get contact highs. Mike is standing defeated, knowing he's going to jail.

Mike: How I can be of assistance, officers?

Officer: First off, demon boy, it's Deputy!

Mike: (mouthing) Demon boy? (out loud) Well how can I help you, deputies?

Deputy: You think just because you save the city a couple of times, you think you can blow off city noise ordinances?

Mike: Hey look man, I didn't expect this to be so blown out of proportion Deputy...

Mike looks at the deputy's name tag. D. Bagg.

Mike: Deputy Bagg. What's the D stand for, Douche?

The officer lunges at Mike, while his partner holds him back.

Deputy Bagg: I'll kill you, man! I'll take your ass to jail right now!

Deputy Ramirez: C'mon Derek, it's not worth it!

Deputy Bagg: I'll kill you! Wait a minute, who is that?

The officers see E. Honda. He's pounding a beer while he works the grill.

Deputy Bagg: THAT'S THE GUY THAT WAS IN MY BATHTUB WITH MY WIFE!

He shoves Mike aside, and runs after E.Honda, with Deputy Ramirez, the calmer partner running after him. Sean has cleaned himself off and comes outside to see what's going on, but is trampled by the cops and Mike running after them.

Sean: Oh god my poor spine...

Mike: Eddie, RUN!

Honda sees the officer, and knows his face from pictures he had seen in that house. He drops everything and performs his Sumo Headbutt through Mike's fence. He dashes away while the cops chase him. Mike is pissed about his fence now being broken. He walks back inside, and people are dancing, bumping and grinding, letting the alcohol flow. Dee Jay has his turntables working full force, and hyping up the crowd through his microphone.

Dee Jay: Let me see you bounce!

People jump up and down and rattle the house. The house pulsates like it's alive. Dance circles are being formed. The bonfire is now calmed down, and people have moved inside. Mike feels a bit calmer. He feels like maybe he can loosen up now. That is, until he sees his liquor cabinet has been raided. Bottle after bottle of many varieties of whiskey, and single malt scotches are being drunk, some infront of him.

Mike: My booze! THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!

A random party goer walks up to him.

Random guy: Hey man you got a cigarette?

Mike looks and sees one of his many bottles in the random man's hand. Mike grabs his shoulder and headbutts him. He falls to the floor. Mike's losing his patience with everything, and it's tested even further when he sees someone swinging from his dining room chandelier naked.

Mike: Oh dear god, make it stop...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 2:38 am

ooc: Glad you kept a backup of the RPG. The party must continue on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops   Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops Empty

Back to top Go down

Comedy RPG, House Party: Izuna Beat Drops
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next