Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Bleach Brave Soul

Go down 
+22
Kunzite
Altaria
SuperBeast
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 2:49 am

If you set the fight option to auto it makes things easier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 1:32 pm

I am almost able to get the free 5 star Renji in the game and I've got a feeling that will be the only one I will get
Back to top Go down
Soma Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 6:48 pm

Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 Maxresdefault

I would love this on my team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 10:28 pm

They should drop the prices down to make it more affordable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 1:26 am

That handsome looking dog character reminds me of the sexy and hairy Bruiser
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 11:53 am

Now that is a face only a mother or Dan would love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 12:15 am

I really want a 5 star Espada too but all I am getting are 3 or 4 star common characters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 1:44 am

Setsuna, you got unbanned? How did you do that or did you start over?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 12:17 pm

At least the game works for you. I can't even open the game because it says that my phone is too old
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 3:42 pm

There is a big celebration with this game today where everyone is getting free gems
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 9:23 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:34 am

Like with most rpg games you will need to mine and replay levels to get the items you need to get stronger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 12:40 pm

It would be better to get free characters than gems
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 11:22 pm

I want to join the men's soul reapers club in the Bleash series
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 4:24 pm

I was surprised and happy to see the big bonus today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 5:52 pm

They skipped the Bount storyline
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 8:11 pm

There are over a million fans worldwide playing this game
Back to top Go down
Soma Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 3:44 pm

The Bount storyline wasn't very well liked and I don't know if the characters can be playable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2016 12:24 am

I hope the bonus will last every day
Back to top Go down
Kunzite
Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 4:42 am

It is actually very easy to hack and bypass the root detection of this game to allow you to play
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 2:38 am

Sometimes I wonder how everyone has a 5 star character in the online battles. It is difficult enough just to get a 4 star
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 2:47 pm

You would need a lot of luck and probably be playing the game a long time to get the 5 stars from the ticket draws
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 12:19 am

There is a new beginners pack where you can buy a ticket that can guarantee a 5 star powered up character
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 2:16 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
There is a new beginners pack where you can buy a ticket that can guarantee a 5 star powered up character

Except you can't choose what character you want. I rather spend $20 and be able to choose what I want like a vas lorde Ichigo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 6:03 am

The chances of getting a character that you want are just too low
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next