Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Bleach Brave Soul

Go down 
+22
Kunzite
Altaria
SuperBeast
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:56 am

If you play mobile games then I suggest downloading this one. It is free and lots of fun. The characters look and follow the original anime.

https://www.bleach-bravesouls.com/en/index.php
Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 6:21 am

Since this seems to be a Bleach topic. Thanks to all you perverts there will be some of this coming

Bleach Brave Soul Soifon_Yoruichi

Bleach Brave Soul Yorusoi_in_the_dark_by_strawberryloveu-d30yjp5
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 8:33 am

That game takes up a lot of space and I only just started
Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:49 pm

One good thing about that game is that it is updated often with constant releases
Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 8:44 pm

Is it a worthy pre airing achievement game
Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 9:27 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
Is it a worthy pre airing achievement game

Shut the fuck up about retarded airings and let people enjoy things without you involving the cow. Douche.
Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 12:33 am

I love the game because you can play as all characters in the show
Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:52 am

Can it be two guys kissing instead please? I am sure there are lots of men in Bleach who are secretly gay and can make my ass cheeks happy
Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 5:12 pm

Zane, I am interested in knowing how and when this content will arrive
Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 2:20 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 4:28 am

Those two lesbian ladies actually look so fucking hot
Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 6:05 am

Why are most good online games require an internet connection. Not everyone wants to join and battle an online community especially if they are just starting
Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 6:42 pm

Watch out because your phone's monthly data plan can run out with online games especially those that have daily events and frequent updates
Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 7:53 pm

So is this mobile game better than the PSP version?
Back to top Go down
Kunzite
Kunzite

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:43 am

Raven wrote:
So is this mobile game better than the PSP version?

They are both different. The mobile version is a hack and slash RPG game while the PSP version is a fighting game.
Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 7:09 am

It is so easy to get banned from online mobile games. Sometimes for no reason at all
Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 7:01 pm

Also Zane thanks for going ahead with the request of the beautiful ladies in the stealth force
Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptySun May 01, 2016 5:34 am

Hassleberry wrote:
Zane, I am interested in knowing how and when this content will arrive

This will be in the third or fourth comic.

The mobile version is pretty close to the PSP version in terms of graphics and fun minus the sounds and at 1GB it should be a pretty decent game
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:14 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptySun May 01, 2016 7:10 am

This version is in English so that should make it better
Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptySun May 01, 2016 5:36 pm

Has anyone had any luck getting those 5 star characters
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptyMon May 02, 2016 1:27 am

Game doesn't work for me
Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptyMon May 02, 2016 4:56 am

I just got banned from this game. Now I know how Dark Kingdom Assassin and Zane feel
Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptyMon May 02, 2016 6:35 am

The events add to a little aside humor. I liked Kaname's recipe for justice. Good game but gets almost impossible to get the characters you really want unless you are really lucky.
Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul EmptyTue May 03, 2016 5:04 am

This game is actually harder than it looks. My level 10 character got murdered by a level 5 character. I definitely would never get close to a seated level
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bleach Brave Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next