Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Bleach Brave Soul

Go down 
+22
Kunzite
Altaria
SuperBeast
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:12 am

Mugetsu Ichigo is the strongest character in the show and I want him badly in order to rank high in the pvp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:35 pm

Did anyone get the characters they want?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 6:10 pm

Why are you all talking so much about this game? If it is not worthy for an airing achievement then the game is not that great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:01 pm

Everyone's tastes are different that's all
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 12:26 am

The new characters are melee and close range characters so perhaps I should be happy that I didn't obtain any of the new ones. At least I finally pulled stark with my 1000 orbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 1:34 pm

I got a dupe Nel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 5:54 pm

When I first started this game I spent a lot of money to get those newly released characters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 7:46 pm

Shunsui would be a real killer which is people want him on their team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 12:17 am

Last Quincy wrote:
When I first started this game I spent a lot of money to get those newly released characters

I hope that you were able to control yourself and didn't spend hundreds of dollars like some out of control fans
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 2:34 am

Limey Man wrote:
Shunsui would be a real killer which is people want him on their team

He is not easy to obtain. I got Toshiro today but he is useless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 8:26 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 11:53 am

I was tempted to spend a lot of real money for certain events but it is a good thing that I have a lot of self control
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 11:10 pm

Any openly gay characters or scenes for my ass cheeks to cheer on?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 12:24 pm

Slasher wrote:
Any openly gay characters or scenes for my ass cheeks to cheer on?

No but everyone's favorite gay character Mr Charlotte got some cut scenes and is a wanted character. He would be devastating if he was 6 star instead of 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 3:45 pm

Happy farming to you all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 9:31 pm

Nothing good on now until the next end of the month specials
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 12:10 pm

The new free 5 star character is Orihime and I am disappointed as I thought she would have better abilities and effects
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 1:57 am

Be careful because they are doing a crackdown on cheaters. I admit to cheating but it is almost impossible to complete the raids otherwise
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 4:58 am

If I get banned from the game I will quit but I wish they would look in to an offline gameplay version
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 1:59 pm

I wish they would crack down the dead weights and low levels in coop rooms instead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 9:01 pm

Why can't they just raise the rates to make it easier to get a 5 star or put individual price tags on newly released characters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 11:01 pm

Orihime is a weak healer compared to Nanao. She is only good for her rack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 2:25 pm

I just got banned from this game today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 6:58 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 11:40 pm

Sorry to hear that you got banned. Will you start over again or quit completely? Who else here got banned too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Brave Soul   Bleach Brave Soul - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach Brave Soul
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next