Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat Topic discussion

Go down 
+31
Last quincy
Chatot
Kunzite
Slasher
Altaria
SuperBeast
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:33 pm

No way can Sektor have more fans than Jade can he
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:09 am

Anyone get the new patch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:07 am

Slasher wrote:
I want a Kung Jin alternate costume of him in a dress

Doubt that would ever happen but they could give him a very long baggy robe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:17 pm

Cyborg or human version. I don't remember him much in this current game storyline
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 4:25 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:03 pm

Alexis wrote:
Cyborg or human version. I don't remember him much in this current game storyline

Probably the cyborg version
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:25 pm

Alexis wrote:

I would prefer the human version of Sektor because of how hot he looks. The cyborg version presents a challenge but I can be very flexible. I do like to see Jade in Mortal Kombat X in a DLC because I've become attached to that character since I use her to RPG which I promise to post again real soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:31 am

Weird they are having so many characters from other places but not enough of its returning fan favs
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:20 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down
Aqua Illusion

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:42 pm

Hassleberry wrote:
Weird they are having so many characters from other places but not enough of its returning fan favs

Anything that has cameos has to pay the other company for copyright
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:10 pm

They cancelled the game for ps3 and other older consoles
Back to top Go down
Last quincy
Kombatant
Last quincy

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 3:07 am

That sucks they cancelled them, I feel bad for all the owners of those systems who was looking forward to MK X
Back to top Go down
Aqua Illusion

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 4:42 am

They shouldn't cancel because they could make more money and not everyone has the latest gadgets and consoles
Back to top Go down
Slasher
Kombatant
Slasher

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 1:04 pm

They just want to force people to buy new consoles
Back to top Go down
Mr Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLv5j9BccPc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:11 pm

The newer consoles give better graphics and definitions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:11 pm

The newer consoles give better graphics and definitions
Back to top Go down
Aqua Illusion

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:21 pm

But they are expensive not everyone is rich
Back to top Go down
Mr Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:39 pm

How is the mobile version? Does it still get updates
Back to top Go down
Kunzite
Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:58 pm

The next DLC will be out in 2016 as an official announcement. That is too long a wait.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:42 am

Are you serious about 2016? Why so long and how big is the next DLC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:56 am

2016? They should be having new DLCs each month. By then people will lose interest and the game would have gotten boring
Back to top Go down
Soma Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:12 pm

They had better release at least 10 characters and new stages by then if we have to wait that long
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 7:48 pm

I hope mortal kombat 11 can have Kung Jin again but this time openly gay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:55 am

I updated the mobile version and it crashes a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Topic discussion
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: ....The Outworld Realm.... :: Vega's Bloody Coliseum-
Jump to: