Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat Topic discussion

Go down 
+31
Last quincy
Chatot
Kunzite
Slasher
Altaria
SuperBeast
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tigggra

Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 am

DLCs at any time will keep the game fresh as long as there is a big enough change
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 3:42 am

There is going to be a stage pit fatality but I hope it won't take too long
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 4:32 am

Crow wrote:
There is going to be a stage pit fatality but I hope it won't take too long

And how long will that take?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:22 pm

The second DLC might include Nightwolf
Back to top Go down
Soma Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:43 pm

Stage pit fatality sounds fun and cool
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 4:17 pm

Lovely ladies in street fighter should dress just like in mortal kombat 9 as new DLCs
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 6:39 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 7:25 pm

Green Ninja wrote:
I updated the mobile version and it crashes a lot.

Same with me. I try to buy a few items at the store and it crashes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 10:51 pm

http://screenrant.com/mortal-kombat-x-kombat-pack-2-characters/

Join and play the guessing game at who will be in the next DLC
Back to top Go down
Last quincy
Kombatant
Last quincy

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 12:27 am

I wonder who the DLCs would be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 1:58 am

You got to be kidding me if they are considering Bo Rai Chu. There are so many other better choices. What about Smoke?
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:26 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 12:16 pm

I wonder if Jade would be in it. Need more good strong female characters that is an original from other games that isn't a corrupt remmenant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:33 pm

Would the wait be worth it? I had the mobile version and I didn't like it. You have to win most characters in challenges that are difficult. Why can't all characters be included?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:20 pm

I don't know about the wait being worth it because it is only 4 characters in the DLC 2. I might not even have the characters that everyone likes and wants to see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 8:33 pm

They should have a lot more stuff released inbetween to keep fans happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:11 pm

Jax is da fucking best. He comes out from retirement and fights in his older age to prove that he is still the strongest man in da world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Maybe Sindel will be back

http://shoryuken.com/2015/09/09/sindel-is-mortal-kombat-xs-latest-invasion-boss-playable-appearance-incoming/
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 3:30 am

Imagine just how crazy it would get if Shao Kahn or Onaga were to be back
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 1:14 pm

What about the ideas for new stages
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 2:07 pm

Anyone feel sorry for Mileena not because she is evil but compared to Kitana she has a hard life. Mileena is not beautiful like Kitana, she is hated not loved and when she did have a chance to become a princess/Empress the throne was immediately snatched away from here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 5:58 pm

Did Mileena snap when she learned that she was a clone?
Back to top Go down
Soma Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 7:29 pm

Kitana and Mileena should switch place for a day to see what happens
Back to top Go down
Kunzite
Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 11:31 pm

Everyone is now speculating that the four new characters in the DLC2 next year will contain Baraka, The Joker, one of the cyborgs and Bo Rai Chu. We will all see if this is true when the time comes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Topic discussion
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: ....The Outworld Realm.... :: Vega's Bloody Coliseum-
Jump to: