Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat Topic discussion

Go down 
+31
Last quincy
Chatot
Kunzite
Slasher
Altaria
SuperBeast
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:00 am

I don't like one of the variations of Leatherface where it looks like he has a clown face
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:10 pm

I saw a costume that looked like a female Scorpion but I think it might have been fake
Back to top Go down
Soma Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:31 pm

Something to share to keep this topic alive

Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 2846609-mk1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:43 am

Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 Golden-Shang-Stryker

Really have to love the classics like this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 3:28 am

Dan must do that to Sagat please
Back to top Go down
Kunzite
Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:07 am

Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 1280x720-vr3

Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 Mortal-kombat-x
Back to top Go down
Last quincy
Kombatant
Last quincy

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:01 am

I keep wondering where the hell was Jade in the story mode? Something tell me she going to be in MK XI...alive
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:29 am

Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 Mk%209%20fatality

Here is another idea for a banner.

It should be time for them to start working on MKXI but it would be lucky for Jade that she did escape and managed to be alive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:39 am

What about the third DLC? Would they change their minds to add Jade in or would that take too long and it would be better to wait for the sequel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:05 pm

Perhaps Jade escape death somehow and can use the storyline for the next game to rescue Kitana and the others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 4:38 pm

They made an update to the mobile version to add new characters as well as daily tasks that don't require an internet connection
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 11:38 pm

Jennifer wrote:
I keep wondering where the hell was Jade in the story mode? Something tell me she going to be in MK XI...alive

I will hope so for that too. Then at least there is someone to help save the ones stuck as revenants since I doubt Raiden would want to help them any more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 2:15 am

Will the next game be out next year or is that too soon
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:06 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 5:00 am

Make it two years at least
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 2:34 pm

Jennifer wrote:

Only the truth can be revealed in MKXI or another DLC with relevant information
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:15 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 6:59 pm

I get laughed at a lot when I told my friends that mortal kombat fatalities scared me
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 3:55 pm

This video is funny as hell

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hxhuF6v34AU
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 9:50 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:22 pm

Fatalities for Triborg, Leatherface, Alien and Bo' Rai Cho have been released!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:46 pm

It is just like Bo Rai Chu to have all his fatalities based on alcohol
Back to top Go down
Kunzite
Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:35 pm

I liked Triborg's machine compressor fatality but the rest are boring and not violent enough to be up to true MKX level.

If the fate of the world rests in a fat, shameless alcoholic then earth realm is doomed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 5:30 pm

Leatherface looks like a handsome angry butcher. I am sure that he can cook better than El Fuerte and Bo Rai Chu is just my type. I like them fat and manly. I want to be drunk with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:07 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Topic discussion   Mortal Kombat Topic discussion - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Topic discussion
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: ....The Outworld Realm.... :: Vega's Bloody Coliseum-
Jump to: