Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Happy birthday Thunder!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

Location : Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Happy birthday Thunder! Empty
PostSubject: Happy birthday Thunder!   Happy birthday Thunder! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2024 2:25 am

Happy 5th birthday to my beautiful ginger tom kitty, Thunder Vergil Farrell!

Thunder joined us in Balrog Bashing Month 2019 as successor to my cat Mel (named after a certain Ken fan, while he still faked a crush on me), who I had lost to a stomach blockage on September 6 that year. Again, Mel's case for the Rainbow Bridge airing security was purrticularly purrsonal to my dad, hence dad stepping in to vet Mel: one of my then-imminent airing days was the Grandpa Ken anniversary! For this reason, that year Ken Masters had to retake his spotlight for the Street Fighter mandate - and like with my revenge on Carie (which Ken ended up effectively leading), even then we ended up using Kylie Minogue's Christmas album. Dad and I have thus joked, that I also should have named Thunder 'Ken' lol!

Because my parents were going on vacation on the day after we lost Mel (I always babysit their cats, whenever they go on vacation), I agreed with dad that we'd talk kittens when he and mom returned - but just three hours later, mom contacted me to offer me this sweet ginger tom kitty, I know mom chooses me a cute kitty cat so I accepted him and named him Thunder (yes, after T Hawk, and having previously considered 'Cherokee' particularly after our Jay-protecting anthem), and we agreed I'd have him when she and dad returned from vacation.

Thunder turned out to be such an excellent little brother, too! When I began a new airing celebration on November 4 that year (the announcement flag went down, following my airings a couple of days after we lost Crystal - but it went right back up again, the very next day), I caught baby Thunder pinning Yoshimoto down on my newest airing shirt, to give him a wash... and despite Yoshimoto appearing grumpy, he just sat there and took it all in. I just had to get a picture!

And after we surrendered Yoshimoto, and mom decided to get Jasmine for me... I was at my parents' house, and mom said to dad "I think he'll make an excellent big brother", obviously meaning Thunder. And she was right - Thunder did show signs of pining for Yoshimoto; and initially, he did try to Hundred Hand Slap Jasmine... but a few days after getting used to her, he now dotes on her!
Back to top Go down
Limey Man
Kombatant
Limey Man

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Thunder!   Happy birthday Thunder! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2024 4:33 am

Happy 5th
Back to top Go down
Mew
Kombatant
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Thunder!   Happy birthday Thunder! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2024 2:41 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Kombatant
Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Thunder!   Happy birthday Thunder! EmptySat Jul 13, 2024 12:20 am

Happy birthday Thunder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Thunder!   Happy birthday Thunder! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday Thunder!
Page 1 of 1