Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!

Go down 
+7
Raven
Gin
Phoenix
Slasher
Pikachu
Neo Senshi
Anna Nytelikethis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

Location : Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! Empty
PostSubject: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptyThu Jun 27, 2024 12:55 am

If I ever get to play Street Fighter 6... then when I finally attain #Justice4Kylie, unless the game receives a certain 'beautiful' addition to the roster (which will automatically cancel out my temporary Cammy mainship - though I'll still use her to test the game out, if I ever play it while I still await my revenge) I will main M Bison! This video will show you why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY05Su53hdM

And no, I still refuse to use the Japanese names, because of Street Fighter X Tekken. Feel free to fast-forward past balrog's clip as well, especially to see a beautiful conversation artwork with M Bison (but do ignore the ugly blight on that artwork, if you can)...
Back to top Go down
Neo Senshi
Kombatant
Neo Senshi

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptyThu Jun 27, 2024 11:57 am

The new Bison looks mysterious. Better than his traditional red
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Kombatant
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptyThu Jun 27, 2024 1:22 pm

Pika
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptyThu Jun 27, 2024 2:08 pm

Neo Senshi wrote:
The new Bison looks mysterious. Better than his traditional red

Never mind about Bison's new look - keep watching the video, to see why he might be my main! Move over, Dee Jay and Blanka!
Back to top Go down
Slasher
Kombatant
Slasher

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptyThu Jun 27, 2024 9:08 pm

Bison is do hunky
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 12:15 pm

Slasher wrote:
Bison is do hunky

Would you use his new costume, or classic? One of his classic costume colours is giving off rabbit vibes, by the way!

But... he's not as hunky as, well, why I'm considering maining him!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Kombatant
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 7:04 pm

Raul will be proud
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 7:16 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Raul will be proud

He sure will be!

And, in case anyone hasn't figured it out... if you do Bison's sidequests, Vega will phone you, and he will also be seen in an artwork in your conversations with Bison!

I realise Balrog phones you as well, but sod him...
Back to top Go down
Gin
Kombatant
Gin

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 11:03 pm

Didn't realize that the special date of Bison's release has passed
Back to top Go down
Raven
Kombatant
Raven

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptySat Jun 29, 2024 3:19 am

Yep he is out now
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2024 12:27 pm

Has anyone here tried M Bison, then? Yes, especially because of Vega's appearance in the World Tour mode, including in the phone conversation with our dear matador...

And in case anyone asks, the horse's name is Rosinante (pron. Ro-si-nante).
Back to top Go down
Kisara
Kombatant
Kisara

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2024 5:24 pm

No but he seems to have all your approval
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptyThu Jul 04, 2024 6:11 pm

Kisara wrote:
No but he seems to have all your approval

Well yeah, with the Vega cutscene and all! Okay, again I am aware of Vega's appearance in conversation with Blanka and with Dee Jay, hence my previously considering the latter when my Cammy binge ends - but our favourite crazed military dictator wins the gold medal! I wonder, were those uniforms which Vega et al wear the ones supposedly intended for Vega, Sagat and the rest of the Shadaloo Tong 'by 1800 hours' in the movie?

I have also just watched a video, in which the person who made it theorises about Vega potentially being in season 3 for Street Fighter 6, because of his brief appearance in the World Tour mode? If this is so, then yes his return would automatically cancel out my brief Cammy mainship (assuming I'm still yet to avenge mom's blasphemy to Kylie, by the time if -and it's a very big IF- I ever get to play Street Fighter 6) - though yes, I'll still use Cammy to test the game...

The only bad news about the video, is that yes the person also theorises that (ugh) Balrog could return as well...
Back to top Go down
Green Ninja
Kombatant
Green Ninja

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptyFri Jul 05, 2024 1:47 am

They might nerf him if he ends up being too powerful
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptyFri Jul 05, 2024 1:53 pm

Green Ninja wrote:
They might nerf him if he ends up being too powerful

Isn't M Bison meant to be too powerful? lol!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Kombatant
Andy

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptySat Jul 06, 2024 3:28 am

I am hoping Dan will be in the next dlc set
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptySat Jul 06, 2024 4:51 am

Andy wrote:
I am hoping Dan will be in the next dlc set

It would make sense, since he's in one of Blanka's World Tour mode conversations?
Back to top Go down
Gin
Kombatant
Gin

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptySun Jul 07, 2024 3:03 pm

You could get your wish in the next seasoned dlc package release
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2024 2:19 pm

Gin wrote:
You could get your wish in the next seasoned dlc package release

I hope so. And when they release more costumes for him, make sure it's all in good taste for this beautiful man - and that includes any mods for him!
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
Kombatant
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2024 11:22 pm

Don't nerf him!
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2024 1:51 am

Lemmy Koopa wrote:
Don't nerf him!

Not even for him to grant Chun Li a private interview?
Back to top Go down
Kisara
Kombatant
Kisara

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2024 3:49 am

If a character is too strong then others won't have a chance to be used
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2024 4:14 am

Kisara wrote:
If a character is too strong then others won't have a chance to be used

True, but some might? Heck, when I started out playing Street Fighter... then not even M Bison suited me well, Vega really does suit my style of play. Nevertheless, when I became more acquainted with gaming... I did pretty good with M Bison M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! 1f607
Back to top Go down
Green Ninja
Kombatant
Green Ninja

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2024 2:55 pm

In the past if you could main Akuma no one could beat you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!   M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main! Empty

Back to top Go down

M Bison may be our new Street Fighter 6 main!
Page 1 of 1