Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Cammy's not alone anymore

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

Cammy's not alone anymore Empty
PostSubject: Cammy's not alone anymore   Cammy's not alone anymore EmptyTue Jun 18, 2024 10:27 am

A couple of weeks ago, ol' SuperBeast needed some ink therapy. We added onto Cammy's legs a bit, and we gave her a friend. I'll be honest, calves suck. Off the top of my head, Chin-Li was 3rd place on the My Body Your Choice poll? I wanna say Bison was 2nd, but I gotta have a reason to put Bison on me. If I were to put him on me, Vega, Balrog, and Sagat have to join him.

Cammy's not alone anymore 20240611
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Cammy's not alone anymore   Cammy's not alone anymore EmptyTue Jun 18, 2024 12:07 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down
Tetsu
Kombatant
Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Cammy's not alone anymore   Cammy's not alone anymore EmptyTue Jun 18, 2024 4:02 pm

Lovely ladies. Congratulations on the new tattoo
Back to top Go down
Green Ninja
Kombatant
Green Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Cammy's not alone anymore   Cammy's not alone anymore EmptyTue Jun 18, 2024 8:50 pm

Love your latest tattoo. I wish I could have the courage to ink my back with the entire Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter cast
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: Cammy's not alone anymore   Cammy's not alone anymore EmptyWed Jun 19, 2024 4:52 am

Green Ninja wrote:
Love your latest tattoo. I wish I could have the courage to ink my back with the entire Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter cast
Just do it, man.  Fuck what people may think, it's your body, and it's what you're into.  I love Street Fighter, and so I did that. Tattoos are addictive.  Can be expensive too.  

I know people who've gotten ink for Halo, Gears of War, Warcraft, Fallout, etc.  Screw it.  You only live once, have fun with it.

A good first time tattoo is the upper arm, near the shoulder.  The chest is gonna hurt, the feet are gonna hurt.  The back is good, but the lower you go, it's gonna hurt more.  

After you get it, clean it at least twice a day with an unscented soap.  Then pat it dry, and let it breathe.  Then, grab you a tube of Aquaphor, or a healing ointment and go sparingly.  If you glob it on there, you could make the colors run, and then that calls for repairs.
Back to top Go down
Arcadia Demon
Kombatant

PostSubject: Re: Cammy's not alone anymore   Cammy's not alone anymore EmptyWed Jun 19, 2024 12:07 pm

Cool. Now who will be next?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cammy's not alone anymore   Cammy's not alone anymore Empty

Back to top Go down

Cammy's not alone anymore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: .....The Shadow Realm..... :: SuperBeast's Inferno-
Jump to: