Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Should we be worried for Sapphire?

Go down 
+2
Neo Senshi
Phoenix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

Location : Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Should we be worried for Sapphire? Empty
PostSubject: Should we be worried for Sapphire?   Should we be worried for Sapphire? EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 12:31 pm

Mom tells me, that my 9-year-old cat Sapphire has been crying for the last couple of days. Should we be worried for her?

Please remember, we lost Mel (who was 7) to a stomach blockage in Balrog Bashing Month 2019 - and one of the symptoms he showed, was that he cried really bad whether or not I touched him; and Yoshimoto rarely if not never meowed, though as a kitten he yelped when I accidentally trapped his paw in the bathroom door (he did forgive me, though!)... but he only started meowing since he was taken ill, which yes only added to my worry for him. So... I can only hope Sapphire has simply 'found her voice' like mom suggested, and is becoming a very chatty catty!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Kombatant
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Should we be worried for Sapphire?   Should we be worried for Sapphire? EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 3:58 pm

Get well soon Sapphire
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Should we be worried for Sapphire?   Should we be worried for Sapphire? EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 4:40 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Get well soon Sapphire

Thank you so much for that, Phoenix. If there are any further updates, I will let y'all know.
Back to top Go down
Neo Senshi
Kombatant
Neo Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Should we be worried for Sapphire?   Should we be worried for Sapphire? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2024 1:15 am

Get well soon
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Should we be worried for Sapphire?   Should we be worried for Sapphire? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2024 2:17 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
Get well soon

Thank you as well, Neo Senshi Should we be worried for Sapphire? 1f607

If it is anything serious, then yes we will take any needed action - including that mom will check with me first, if we need to talk about Ryu dedicating his fight to Sapphire. Because of "Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia", and as I feared, one of the hate trend's most cold-blooded supporters assassins mocked Dennis Hopper, for his passing on an airing day in 2010... I'm sorry, but, well, we cannot afford to take any chances y'know?
Back to top Go down
Mod Soul
Kombatant
Mod Soul

PostSubject: Re: Should we be worried for Sapphire?   Should we be worried for Sapphire? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2024 3:42 pm

Get well soon little Sapphire
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Should we be worried for Sapphire?   Should we be worried for Sapphire? EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:14 am

Update for those worried about Sapphire: she seems to be in better condition now, I saw her at my parents' house on Friday... and she was fine. Purrhaps it was just a phase for her - but still, it never hurts to sleep with one eye open about these things, purrticularly because one of Mel's warning signs was that he cried...
Back to top Go down
Mew
Kombatant
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Should we be worried for Sapphire?   Should we be worried for Sapphire? EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 12:48 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Piplup
Kombatant
Piplup

PostSubject: Re: Should we be worried for Sapphire?   Should we be worried for Sapphire? EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 1:58 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we be worried for Sapphire?   Should we be worried for Sapphire? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should we be worried for Sapphire?
Page 1 of 1