Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D

Go down 
+10
Slasher
Raven
The Wiz
Limey Man
Tetsu
Mod Soul
Neo Senshi
Lemmy Koopa
Hotaru
Mew
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

Location : Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D Empty
PostSubject: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 2:25 pm

Deadeye in da houuuuuuuuuuse, people! I promised I'd register after my airing celebration, and here I am - and wow, what a fab-u-lous new avatar selection we have! I was thrilled to see the Soul Calibur 1 incarnation of Sophitia among the avatars here - may I try using it elsewhere, such as the old forum and even Facebook?

Actually, there is another reason in favour of my username decision - and it's all to do with #Justice4Kylie. With regard to Kylie's 2015 Christmas concert (the one my mom dishonoured), On A Night Like This -which my name is a pun on- was the first song for the segment in which she sings Your Disco Needs You!
Back to top Go down
Mew
Kombatant
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 3:48 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Kombatant
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 5:41 pm

Great choice my friendĀ  Jay

Anna Nytelikethis likes this post

Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 7:24 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Great choice my friendĀ  Jay

Why thank you Phoenix, and great to see you! What's your avatar meant to be, by the way? I realise it's a phoenix, but any special one in particular...?
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Kombatant
Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 1:41 am

Is disco coming back in fashion?
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 3:27 am

Hotaru wrote:
Is disco coming back in fashion?

Hi, Lil Saturn! Hmmm... maybe?

However, I note that, in your avatar... Hotaru is wearing a beret just like Cammy's! icon_surprised
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
Kombatant
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 2:54 am

Your hat is celebrating Kylie!
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 5:05 am

Lemmy Koopa wrote:
Your hat is celebrating Kylie!

Lemmy! Yes, 'hat's' one way to put it Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D 1f604
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Kombatant
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 4:00 pm

My avatar is a Phoenix digimon. Good for you Saturn in supporting Kylie!
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 4:18 pm

Phoenix wrote:
My avatar is a Phoenix digimon. Good for you Saturn in supporting Kylie!

I figured from its design it may be a Digimon character, but I had to ask just in case. I'm also guessing, that a Phoenix is your favourite mythical creature - hence you naming yourself after it?

And how sweet, indeed, for Lil Saturn to support Kylie!
Back to top Go down
Neo Senshi
Kombatant
Neo Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptyTue Jun 04, 2024 1:16 am

You all have cute new avatars
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptyTue Jun 04, 2024 2:51 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
You all have cute new avatars

Why thank you, Neo Senshi Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D 1f601 - in fact, I suppose mine could also fit in with my profile? As explained, it's the Soul Calibur incarnation of Sophitia, who has long been my main in the Soul series (though she eventually tied with Setsuka, Elysium, and of course more fictional incarnations of me). I actually played Soul Calibur, as Sophitia of course, in an arcade on the real-life date of my wedding day with Vega in my fics.

In Soul Calibur, Sophitia is 21 - just like I was, when I sang Kylie's tune In Your Eyes on karaoke! In Your Eyes was the Kylie tune I missed from the evil DJ the year before, when he not only broke his promise to play me a new Kylie tune, to replace it if you will - he also ended the night with *gasp* All You Need Is Love, by the Beatles! Evidence also strongly suggests, that he could be another assassin with "Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia"!

Yes, it is true, that I also first heard Your Disco Needs You in my immediate revenge against the DJ. There was no guarantee that I'd find a Kylie CD on the way home, let alone one with In Your Eyes if we did, hence the decision to download it - and right after In Your Eyes, was Your Disco Needs You!
Back to top Go down
Mod Soul
Kombatant
Mod Soul

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptyTue Jun 04, 2024 3:43 pm

I decided to choose a teddy bear avatar for this forum
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptyTue Jun 04, 2024 4:32 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
I decided to choose a teddy bear avatar for this forum

Yes - it's Kon, right?
Back to top Go down
Tetsu
Kombatant
Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptyTue Jun 04, 2024 8:44 pm

I have my same avatar but in a different position
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 3:46 pm

Tetsu wrote:
I have my same avatar but in a different position

Yes, is he older in this avatar? I'm actually getting Jojo's Bizarre Adventure vibes from your avatar, by the way - and I don't just say so, on account of Capcom having made a game about it!

And I just checked, and the site and the old forum have expired - does anyone else know about this? I'm glad it waited until after my airings - though yes, just to be safe I linked the new forum in my Favourites folder, and on my phone (particularly, of course, if I want to post here via mom's computer, like when she n dad go on vacation). I tried Googling the new forum, in case that'd help - but all I got were links for Streetfighter motorcycles et al, as well as the gaming franchise we know and love lol!

For everyone registered here, would it help if I suggest you contact other members who have not yet registered (assuming you have Email and/or Facebook contact with them)? I won't contact them, unless you wish me to?
Back to top Go down
Limey Man
Kombatant
Limey Man

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 3:49 pm

I just noticed that today. I think that was why we were all told to come here
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 3:53 pm

Limey Man wrote:
I just noticed that today. I think that was why we were all told to come here

Scorpion: Did someone say "Come here!"? scorpion
Back to top Go down
The Wiz
Kombatant
The Wiz

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 7:18 pm

Good to be back don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Kombatant
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 9:22 pm

Welcome back
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 11:48 pm

The Wiz wrote:
Good to be back don't you think?

Hi, are you Wizzard who was a fan of Charlie? *in Van Damme voice* Come out from behind the curtain, Wizzard!
Back to top Go down
Slasher
Kombatant
Slasher

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 12:45 am

I want to wear a puffy fairy dress I will look just like a Disney princess
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 8:38 am

Slasher wrote:
I want to wear a puffy fairy dress I will look just like a Disney princess

Hmmm... might I suggest you play the Tinkerbell games, for the Nintendo DS? They have just the sort of dresses you're looking for...

And is your avatar one of those Mugen game things? In case you ask, we still have your old Zangief avatar in the forum's avatar gallery, as well as another Zangief one in the Forumotion official selection...
Back to top Go down
Kisara
Kombatant
Kisara

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 1:26 pm

I used my same avatar. I like this one and I don't really want to change it
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 2:39 pm

Kisara wrote:
I used my same avatar. I like this one and I don't really want to change it

I can respect that. Another lovely avatar!

I had actually checked the old site, literally just minutes before its expiration - only to check it again a few minutes later, and it was gone. Good old Deadeye for patrolling it, no?

However, will there be a new site in its stead? If so, I'll see if I can get some pics of my cats off of Facebook, to go in a new Pet Gallery. Raven is a fan of my kitty Jasmine (and yes Raven, if you've saved any Jasmine pics, then please do post them here in the forum), and no kidding that Zane is a fan of my past cat Crystal - when I showed him some pics of her, he said he had never seen such a pampered Persian princess!

As for rewriting my articles for if we have a new site, and of course the Street Fighter Movie Narration and any other fics/drabbles... well, we'll cross that bridge if we can come to it. If so, then yes I will see about any references to Cammy being pissed at my mom - heck, if Jiggles (the Cammy fan, who even once asked "Cammy live in concert? Was she shaking that ass?" about one of Kylie's televised concerts) is still around, then I know he would want #Justice4Kylie! I can also confirm that, in my fics, yes Cammy would catch the bouquet at my wedding with Vega.

And I respect our forum's new 'no NSFW' rule. If it helps, my taking 'the vows' applies for me even in my fics - for those of you who respect shipping yours truly with our Spanish hero (and one or two other shippings in my fics, for that matter), well yes I save 'everything else' for, ahem, as of the wedding night. That... and Vega is himself a blueblood, and are there not certain expectations of the ruling classes?

WTF do peeps have against virgins, anyway - it's our choice, y'know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D   Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't say it's like a fantasy :-D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next