Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Ask SuperBeast

Go down 
+23
Tetsu
Piplup
SuperBeast
Chatot
Altaria
Last quincy
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 11:06 pm

Dear Mike,
Are there pride parades in your neighborhood?
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 5:47 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 8:25 pm

Dear Mike,
Do you entertain with music or stand up comedy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 7:52 pm

Dear Mike
Is it true that this site could be closing down soon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 1:29 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 7:52 pm

Dear Mike
Has anyone ever shown up at work drunk or intoxicated?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 4:59 pm

Dear Mike,
Is your character scared in the latest rpg?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 9:06 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 4:06 am

Dear Mike,
Do you plan on getting the new tears of the kingdom zelda game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 10:01 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 7:06 am

Mina: I really haven't heard much about it, to be honest.

Last Quincy: Not scared, just weary. He knows he's doing something for a good cause, and he's gonna do it even it means being in situations he wouldn't normally be in.

Tetsu: Actually, we've had several. Some got away with it, some got fired. Some tried their luck too many times and got fired eventually.

Gin: I have NOT heard anything of that. I cannot comment on that any further than that.

Limey Man: I have done both. Stand up comedy is not as easy as it looks. You got to be quick with replies, and know your audience.

Slasher: Not where I am. I live in a small city full of bible thumping douchebags who think homosexuality is a sin. I'm a proud ally of someone just trying to live their life who is a part of the LGBTQ+ community. As long as you don't hurt animals or children, you're fine with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 9:07 pm

Dear Mike
What did you eat that caused your food poisoning?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 10:03 pm

Gin wrote:
Dear Mike

I am wondering if this is true too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 7:14 pm

Arcadia Demon wrote:
Gin wrote:
Dear Mike

I hope things can be worked out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 4:10 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 3:47 am

Dear Mike,
Do you still work on holidays?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 8:05 pm

Kisara wrote:
Arcadia Demon wrote:
Gin wrote:
Dear Mike

I hope things can be worked out

That would be most worrisome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 12:13 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 8:28 pm

Dear Mike
What are your tastes in fashion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 5:16 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 1:02 am

Gin wrote:
Dear Mike

I hope this is not true. I don't come here often but I don't want this place to go. I know that the site is rarely updated but the forum is active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 9:29 pm

Gin wrote:
Dear Mike

I'm curious where did you hear that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 6:24 am

Again, I have no answers about this rumor (yes, this is how it will be treated) about the site closing down. Hopefully Zane will post soon and address this himself.

Limey Man: I'm simple to a point. Black shirt, usually a band shirt or something I like from a movie or game or whatever, black cargo pants. I don't ever wear jeans anymore, because I get more comfort from the cargo pants. Usually a hat, all of my hats have spikes put in the front, they look like horns. My bracelets and my rings. I'm a relaxed fancy rocker guy.

James: I just worked on Easter. So yeah, I still work certain holidays.

Tetsu: I ate some bad shrimp. My wife and I, and her parents went to a steakhouse. We all had the same thing, except I was the only one who added shrimp to my order. I was the only one who got sick. I haven't thrown up in a VERY long time. I was stuck sleeping on my couch for the better part of 4 or 5 days. I had to get up and work the bar job because I promised a friend I would be there when he proposed to his girlfriend. I was there, not exactly 100%, but I kept my promise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 3:25 am

Last time I asked Zane and he told me that the original owners are having problems and will try to get in contact but I haven't heard back in months.

Dear Mike,

Would you make a video for painful stunts if you were able to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 3:31 am

I really haven't heard from Zane lately, I hope he's okay.

For your question Gin, I used to film myself and my friends beating the shit out of each other when backyard wrestling was at it's peak in the early to mid 2000s.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask SuperBeast   Ask SuperBeast - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask SuperBeast
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next