Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

April is Airing Month!

Go down 
+6
Altaria
Chatot
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

April is Airing Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 12:10 am

hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:43 am

Biyomon wrote:
hug

Thank you very much, Miss Biyomon. With the murderer having another court hearing tomorrow, I will let y'all know if I hear anything more - most likely on Tuesday at the earliest, if there is another online news report about if anything is said at the hearing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 3:48 pm

Sounds scary. Stay safe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 12:04 am

Jaden wrote:
Sounds scary. Stay safe

Thank you for your concern, Jaden. The cops have reassured us, however, that they feel this is an isolated incident and there is no threat to life - and of course, the murderer is in jail, and I doubt he'll be allowed back to my street...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 4:16 pm

I am just glad that you are safe too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 5:17 pm

Alexis wrote:
I am just glad that you are safe too

Thank you too, Alexis 0:-)

And there is an update: the murderer has a provisional trial start date of November 4 (the 30th anniversary of when I won the NES War, I know!), with a plea and trial preparation hearing on June 21.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 12:40 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 2:36 pm

And yes folks, I thought of my past cat Smokey today. He was the original 'sweetheart' cat in my family, before Blinky - he acted as a 'surrogate mom' to three of my other past cats, one of whom went missing just before Ryu had to dedicate his fight to Smokey...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 4:43 pm

I am glad that it won't happen again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 11:47 pm

Jaden wrote:
I am glad that it won't happen again.

Oh it won't - but what a shock, right? And yes, I'm sure his time in jail while awaiting sentence contributes to it, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 pm

Let justice prevail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 10:09 pm

Raven wrote:
Let justice prevail

Well said, Raven! And we've had quite a bit of rain over here, so I remarked that the flowers laid outside the victim's apartment have had a good (and well-earned!) drink...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 1:29 pm

Nice memorial
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 3:40 pm

Biyomon wrote:
Nice memorial

Indeed, Miss Biyomon - leaving flowers is a common means of memorial, no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 3:43 am

Rain is a good sign
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 3:04 pm

Raven wrote:
Rain is a good sign

Indeed - I bet Raul must have been shocked at what happened too, no? But yes, the airing is helping to soften the blow of this shock...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 1:35 am

Good thing for the upcoming airing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 3:43 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
Good thing for the upcoming airing!

Amen, sister! Not least, as the channel responsible was behind two of my past Santa Claude visits (the airings which Carie ruined, and even for my revenge) - so, who knows, right?
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 2:40 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 5:37 pm

and in case anyone asks about me getting the Kimberly and Luke statues, despite my not having Street Fighter 6 or even the correct consoles for it (I can't even convince mom to get one!)... well, you'll be delighted to know, that yes I have finally added them to my collection - and for airing gifts, no less! One game shop I visited had the collector's edition of Street Fighter 6 (the PS4 version), so I bought the set... and traded the game back in for cash, which then went toward a beautiful Resident Evil Village pin badge (which, yes, I am considering wearing for the airing itself).

If Tango hadn't betrayed my family, then yes I'd have given the game to her instead of trading it for cash - she has a PS4 and, yes, she has Street Fighter 5, and again she's a Ryu main (and her mom is a Chun Li main!) hence that I informed her of updates for Street Fighter 5.

I did take a picture of my Kimberly and Luke statues, both in front of the VS background of course... so if Zane hadn't lost all the files and stuff, I'd gladly Email it to him to use like for the forum banner. I don't know, though, if it'd fit in my personal galleries here on the forum...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 12:41 am

Congratulations on the new collection statues
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 8:39 pm

Congratulations on new SF statues
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 1:12 am

Thank you, ladies 😄

The only thing which the collector's edition didn't have, was the stickers - I'm guessing the previous owner already used them? No matter, I can always get the stickers on eBay...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 12:09 am

Oh, I just got a message from mom - she and dad are going to Spain (specifically, Barcelona) this morning, as a surprise birthday present for dad! She told me not to message dad, obviously - well, lucky for her I woke up over an hour after she messaged me LOL

No guarantees, though, that they'll find me any Vega merchandise among if they get me any souvenirs. I particularly say so because, when we went to Spain back in 1995... there was no escape from our little Spanish darling in his fair homeland, even before I became a fan of him: while there, I saw a selection of Street Fighter movie action figures, among them the lone Vega figure I eventually eBayed for when I was 29...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 12:29 am

Have a good trip in Vega's home land
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

April is Airing Month!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next