Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Where does the Dee Jay go?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Where does the Dee Jay go? Empty
PostSubject: Where does the Dee Jay go?   Where does the Dee Jay go? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 3:47 pm

I know you may all still be wondering, about my maining verdict on Street Fighter 6 (if I ever get to play it...) - besides the Cammy binge, of course, and the World Tour mode seeing the long-awaited Street Fighter games debut of Princess Natalie. Well, unless Vega is brought back for the game (in which case, I'd automatically pick him - though I'd still use Cammy to test it out...)... I can now confirm, that once I get #Justice4Kylie I will main Dee Jay. Yes, I would pick that gorgeous green ensemble for his third costume if possible - otherwise, I will happily settle for his classic costume.

Why Dee Jay, I hear you ask? Well, it's for a similar reason to my maining Sagat in the first two Street Fighter Alphas, and Magneto in X-Men VS Street Fighter: Vega appears in one of Dee Jay's memories, in conversation with him in the World Tour mode! Dee Jay mistakenly believed Shadaloo to be a popular band, with Vega as the violinist - and yes, after seeing the image of the supposed 'band', it looks like we finally 'unofficially' get to see M Bison singing The Final Countdown :lol:

I am aware, that Vega also appears in one of Blanka's memories - and I am open to discussion on maining him (before you ask, in his classic costume if not Blanka Chan). But so far... well in case you're wondering, 'Where does the DJ go?' is the title of another Kylie tune!
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Dee Jay go?   Where does the Dee Jay go? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 12:44 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Dee Jay go?   Where does the Dee Jay go? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 1:32 am

Unown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where does the Dee Jay go?   Where does the Dee Jay go? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where does the Dee Jay go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: .....The Edenia Realm..... :: Scarlet Mirage-
Jump to: