Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Sink that battleship!

Go down 
+5
Altaria
Chatot
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Sink that battleship! Empty
PostSubject: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 4:49 pm

There is a battleship called the 'Balrog', in Capcom's Strider franchise. Who else here would delight in sinking that battleship?

Rest assured, the Balrog will be due a sinking hopefully for any future airing celebration, if not the next - just after my recent celebration, I bought the Genesis port of the original Strider (I bought it a few days too late, I know LOL), after learning an unboxed copy was being sold in one of my local game shops. Good old Gran gave me the money for it =^_^=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 6:31 pm

:thumbs:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 3:13 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
:thumbs:

I knew my troops would approve 😄 . But do look up the Balrog battleship, if you need any more information on it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 4:45 pm

Just like the yellow submarine. Sink it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 8:03 am

White Knight wrote:
Just like the yellow submarine. Sink it

Amen, brother! Heck, why not have them crash into each other - but my enemies don't need to worry, because survivors won't exactly be marooned, right? :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 2:18 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 6:01 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 8:58 am

Throughout the Strider franchise, mind... you need to infiltrate the Balrog and blow up its core or something, then of course you escape. Would it sink and crash into the Yellow Submarine, upon its fall?

Coincidentally, in the first Viewtiful Joe (another Capcom franchise!)... you have to infiltrate and blow up a yellow submarine :lol:
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 10:32 pm

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 7:44 am

And for those who have previously snapped at my friends with, and I quote, "
Wrong Balrog, you stupid fuck"
in response to a Lord of the Rings game which yes sees you fight the Balrog demon... please don't. Again, point that finger at mom - whenever I mentioned that horrible boxer in the past, it was never long before his Lord of the Rings namesake was brought to my attention. Heck, when at 15 I snapped up the limited edition Street Fighter 2 Turbo in the steel tin... I showed mom a picture of Balrog in the instruction manual, and she laughed "
Balrog..."

I especially say this because, a wiki page about the ship says that it was named after the Balrog demon from Lord of the Rings! That damn ship shall not pass, right? balrog
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 12:44 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 1:32 am

Unown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 6:44 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 6:54 pm

Sink it down to the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 12:48 am

White Knight wrote:
Sink it down to the ground

Yes :lol:
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 pm

There used to be a battleship game back in the old days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 3:04 am

Andy wrote:

I remember too along with hungry hippos and checkers. Now I am feeling old
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 3:59 am

Limey Man wrote:
Andy wrote:

I remember too along with hungry hippos and checkers. Now I am feeling old

Yeah - and when Donut Lord had the Bizzy Buzzy Bumbles board game for Christmas 1991, somehow I won! :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 4:16 pm

That's what I would play in a power failure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sink that battleship!   Sink that battleship! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sink that battleship!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: .....The Edenia Realm..... :: Scarlet Mirage-
Jump to: