Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

pray for King Charles...

Go down 
+3
Chatot
7 posters
AuthorMessage

pray for King Charles... Empty
PostSubject: pray for King Charles...   pray for King Charles... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 7:07 pm

In case anyone asks, if I have heard that my nation's monarch King Charles has been diagnosed with cancer... yes, I have heard. Please keep him in your prayers...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pray for King Charles...   pray for King Charles... EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 6:11 pm

What kind of cancer? I hope he can beat this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pray for King Charles...   pray for King Charles... EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 1:00 am

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pray for King Charles...   pray for King Charles... EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:01 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
What kind of cancer? I hope he can beat this

Thank you very much for your concern, Neo Senshi. This is a very big deal for me, and for my country.

The Palace hasn't disclosed exactly what type of cancer it is - however, despite his recent prostate surgery, they have confirmed it is not prostate cancer (the cancer which... resulted in the creation of the Rainbow Bridge airing security, in 2010). As I explained to my parents, I now only hope it's neither stomach (which claimed Raul Julia) nor the bowels (which my cat Raul had)...

But yes, if indeed it is a serious matter... then I'm sure a lot of people are on alert, in case we need to carry out Operation Menai Bridge (i.e. the protocol for if we lose King Charles), and 'if needed' the Rainbow Bridge security. Queen Elizabeth II required the security (i.e. the announcements just before we lost her, for airings later that month), and to a lesser-ish extent so too did Prince Phillip (i.e. the wavering reports on his health, while I had airings coming out of my ears - including one airing three days after we lost him).

It didn't say, though, if such plans as Operation Unicorn (the protocol carried out, because Queen Elizabeth II passed away in Scotland) will be considered as well for King Charles...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pray for King Charles...   pray for King Charles... EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 7:33 am

I hope he will be okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pray for King Charles...   pray for King Charles... EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 8:09 am

He will definitely get the best medical care in the country
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pray for King Charles...   pray for King Charles... EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 10:27 am

Green Ninja wrote:
He will definitely get the best medical care in the country

My family has been saying that too, and I don't doubt it! But it's still worrying, for the people...
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: pray for King Charles...   pray for King Charles... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 1:32 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pray for King Charles...   pray for King Charles... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 7:51 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pray for King Charles...   pray for King Charles... EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 2:51 am

Get well soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pray for King Charles...   pray for King Charles... EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 5:31 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
Get well soon

Awwww, that is very sweet! Well, the nation is on edge, as we await further news on His Majesty's treatment - however, he has been seen going to church, in his first public outing since the diagnosis.

I have also made clear to mom, this isn't the time to watch anti-Meghan Markle videos on YouTube, as that would be rather mean...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pray for King Charles...   pray for King Charles... EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 5:38 am

Hoping for good news
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pray for King Charles...   pray for King Charles... Empty

Back to top Go down

pray for King Charles...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: .....The Edenia Realm..... :: Scarlet Mirage-
Jump to: