Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Another boy and his Cactuar!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Another boy and his Cactuar! Empty
PostSubject: Another boy and his Cactuar!   Another boy and his Cactuar! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 4:59 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLF9hwHpocU

Oh man... if Sephiroth was still around, then he'd be very proud by now. It seems Jasper isn't the only Cactuar-hugging feline :lol: 🐱
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another boy and his Cactuar!   Another boy and his Cactuar! EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 1:10 pm

Good for Final Fantasy fans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another boy and his Cactuar!   Another boy and his Cactuar! EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 5:27 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
Good for Final Fantasy fans

Precisely - as his name implied, our very own Sephiroth was himself a Final Fantasy fan. Ten years this summer, he took a liking to my cat Jasper, after I bought the cat a Cactuar plush for a joke... and I then sent Sephiroth my first picture of Jasper and the Cactuar.

And Ash (the cat in the video) looks just like Cait Sith, too!
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Another boy and his Cactuar!   Another boy and his Cactuar! EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 8:32 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another boy and his Cactuar!   Another boy and his Cactuar! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 2:39 pm

I showed the video to my dad - and he loved it! He said there could be other cats out there like this... so I had to explain to him, this video is the only known one (besides the pics and vids of Jasper with his own Cactuar plush)...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another boy and his Cactuar!   Another boy and his Cactuar! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 2:51 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another boy and his Cactuar!   Another boy and his Cactuar! EmptyThu Feb 15, 2024 3:57 pm

Mom loves the video too, after I showed it to her today!

She nicknames the Cactuar character a 'Cacticus', I have mentioned it's actually called a Cactuar but she insists on 'Cacticus' :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another boy and his Cactuar!   Another boy and his Cactuar! EmptyThu Feb 15, 2024 5:29 pm

Cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another boy and his Cactuar!   Another boy and his Cactuar! Empty

Back to top Go down

Another boy and his Cactuar!
Page 1 of 1