Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Triclyde VS Kamek

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Triclyde VS Kamek Empty
PostSubject: Triclyde VS Kamek   Triclyde VS Kamek EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 1:07 pm

Lemmy (and Wizzard, if he's still around?) may remember this... but in the Super Mario Bros. Super Show!, Triclyde the three-headed snake was the priest at Bowser and Princess Peach's wedding. So, and especially with the Super Show references in the movie, I thought Triclyde would be the priest in that as well - I didn't mind Kamek as the priest, though, I respect such a cute opinion.

But who would you vote for, out of the two? For me, it's gotta be Triclyde. He looks so adorable in that priest robe, too!

A hint of advice, however: just keep Fryguy away from the ice sculptures! :lol:
Back to top Go down

Triclyde VS Kamek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triclyde VS Kamek   Triclyde VS Kamek EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 2:11 pm

Tricylde
Back to top Go down

Triclyde VS Kamek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triclyde VS Kamek   Triclyde VS Kamek EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 9:32 am

So many good nostalgic shows
Back to top Go down

Triclyde VS Kamek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triclyde VS Kamek   Triclyde VS Kamek EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 1:19 am

I can see Kamek is the popular choice!

For anyone who might have a Mario-themed wedding, and would want the priest to dress as Kamek... then may I make a suggestion? See if you can hire a professional magician, and if possible for him to get a priest license - would that do?
Back to top Go down

Triclyde VS Kamek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triclyde VS Kamek   Triclyde VS Kamek EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 1:42 am

I have to rewatch that episode. Sounds really cute
Back to top Go down

Triclyde VS Kamek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triclyde VS Kamek   Triclyde VS Kamek EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 2:52 am

At least Kamek still has his job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triclyde VS Kamek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triclyde VS Kamek   Triclyde VS Kamek Empty

Back to top Go down

Triclyde VS Kamek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: .....The Edenia Realm..... :: Scarlet Mirage-
Jump to: