Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Happy Halloween

Go down 
+2
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 10:14 pm

Who has gone or will plan to celebrate Halloween? There are parties and house decorations popping up everywhere
Back to top Go down

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 12:04 am

Mod Soul wrote:
Who has gone or will plan to celebrate Halloween? There are parties and house decorations popping up everywhere

Me, of course! Again, mom insists I spend Halloween with her - she's a bit nutsy koo koo, about the trick-or-treaters knocking on my apartment door all night...
Back to top Go down

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 5:17 am

Of course I am too. It is my favorite holiday
Back to top Go down

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:04 pm

Happy Halloween. I will celebrate quietly. I don't have the money for expensive decorations
Back to top Go down

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 4:01 pm

As always, I did spend Halloween with my parents - but I'm home now, with my cats. After greeting the trick-or-treaters at home, we went to see a couple of friends of ours (one of whom is a professional magician) who have a really good Halloween display.

I did have to go shopping today as well - one game I bought last Friday was entirely in German, my friend in town who sold it to me was surprised about it so he will investigate how it happened. But he refunded it mostly in vouchers for another shop, and the remaining £40 in cash - which was a fair deal, I used the vouchers to pay toward Okami (a beautiful PS2 game made by Capcom, I hope to prep it and complete it proper - when I had one of my old TVs at the time I previously had Okami, the TV kept flashing on and off -_-) and the Genesis port of Sunset Riders, which were the top two choices of the purchases;
as well as a couple of DVDs.

I also snapped up a couple of Advent calendars, one book one this time about the Disney Princesses (yes, including Princess Jasmine!), and a Super Mario figurines one I've been eyeing up. I'll keep the books and figurines I want most, and we'll see whom I can give the rest to - mom wants the Princess Peach figurine, for one...
Back to top Go down

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:21 pm

Happy Halloween friends
Back to top Go down

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 1:13 am

Happy Halloween
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Halloween
Page 1 of 1