Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Mean Green Mother Brain!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Mean Green Mother Brain! Empty
PostSubject: Mean Green Mother Brain!   Mean Green Mother Brain! EmptyMon Jul 31, 2023 5:18 am

Bowser isn't the first beloved Nintendo villain, to get his own song! For those of you who remember the old cartoon Captain N The Game Master, Mother Brain was voiced by the late singer Levi Stubbs, who also voiced Audrey II in Little Shop of Horrors - so, the inevitable occurred a few years ago! There are two such videos, so enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53xQq7kiFI8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDVGwkUcU9s

So if there is to be a Metroid movie, then I hope whoever voices Mother Brain does a cover of the song, whether in the movie and/or for the end credits! They'll have to change some of the lyrics, to fit the theme of the movie - and I actually have one idea in mind, myself 0:-)

And as a bonus, here's a Little Shop of Horrors clip, remade with a conversation between Mother Brain and the Eggplant Wizard (from Kid Icarus): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb5mV_r_x28
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mean Green Mother Brain!   Mean Green Mother Brain! EmptyMon Jul 31, 2023 8:37 pm

I hope there will be more good movies for us to watch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mean Green Mother Brain!   Mean Green Mother Brain! EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 11:08 pm

Go Mother Brain!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mean Green Mother Brain!   Mean Green Mother Brain! EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 11:17 pm

White Knight wrote:
Go Mother Brain!

I knew you'd love this, Lemmy 😄 I'm guessing you've played the Metroid games, yourself... and did you see the Captain N cartoon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mean Green Mother Brain!   Mean Green Mother Brain! EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 3:50 pm

Sounds sweet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mean Green Mother Brain!   Mean Green Mother Brain! EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 3:02 am

That's another good show that needs a revitalizing reboot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mean Green Mother Brain!   Mean Green Mother Brain! EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 4:02 am

Mistress 9 wrote:
That's another good show that needs a revitalizing reboot

Oh, you used to watch it as well? Nice!

Question is, who would voice Mother Brain?? I personally vote Anjelica Huston...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mean Green Mother Brain!   Mean Green Mother Brain! EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 3:08 pm

Some one that would sound similar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mean Green Mother Brain!   Mean Green Mother Brain! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mean Green Mother Brain!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: .....The Edenia Realm..... :: Scarlet Mirage-
Jump to: