Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

What is happening to the site

Go down 
+8
Last quincy
Altaria
12 posters
AuthorMessage

What is happening to the site Empty
PostSubject: What is happening to the site   What is happening to the site EmptySat May 27, 2023 6:09 pm

There is a rumor going around that the site is closing down. This is half true. Originally the old site owners lost interest and want to close the site down. However they were persuaded not to. Even if the site is rarely updated the forum is always filled with memories and fun from SuperBeast's RPG and Jennifer's Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat updates as well as visits from each and everyone of you. I've lost access to a few things and I am trying to regain everything back. Thank you to everyone for keeping in touch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to the site   What is happening to the site EmptySat May 27, 2023 9:26 pm

Thanks for the announcement it does clear things up
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to the site   What is happening to the site EmptySun May 28, 2023 12:12 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to the site   What is happening to the site EmptySun May 28, 2023 2:24 pm

I will continue to do this as long as I can. For everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to the site   What is happening to the site EmptySun May 28, 2023 5:24 pm

I am really glad the site is still here for us all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to the site   What is happening to the site EmptyMon May 29, 2023 1:48 am

This place has been my source for fun for over a decade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to the site   What is happening to the site EmptyTue May 30, 2023 3:48 am

Thank you for fighting for us to keep this site open
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to the site   What is happening to the site EmptyTue May 30, 2023 7:30 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Last quincy
Kombatant
Last quincy

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to the site   What is happening to the site EmptyTue May 30, 2023 11:07 pm

Thank goodness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to the site   What is happening to the site EmptyWed May 31, 2023 4:43 am

The gayness must always live on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to the site   What is happening to the site EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 3:16 am

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to the site   What is happening to the site EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 4:55 pm

Now I can relax and concentrate on other things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to the site   What is happening to the site EmptyFri Jun 02, 2023 2:38 am

Thanks for the good news. Hope you can regain what you lost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to the site   What is happening to the site Empty

Back to top Go down

What is happening to the site
Page 1 of 1