Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

April is Airing Month!

Go down 
+10
Altaria
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

April is Airing Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 4:23 am

https://www.deviantart.com/zarathemaster15/art/Ice-Peach-Super-Mario-Bros-Movie-Read-Desc-957201769

And before anyone else says it... Bowser really needs to let it go...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 5:02 am

Thank you princess! Peach in the Frozen Disney movie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 5:27 am

White Knight wrote:
Thank you princess! Peach in the Frozen Disney movie

It's Princess Peach in her Ice Flower-powered wedding dress, actually. And it turns out I'm not the first, to make this observation...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 9:56 pm

Wouldn't it be something if in the sequel they did get married?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 1:51 am

Biyomon wrote:

I thought they were "
Breaking up, RIGHT NOW!!"
? But yes, you're not wrong...

But I'm surprised that I haven't seen any Frozen-themed Princess Peach fanart, yet. I'm sure there are increasing numbers of little girls, who are watching the Super Mario Bros. Movie... only to squeal in delight, when Bowser really needs to let it go at the wedding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 4:09 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 3:49 am

Is the movie good enough for a sequel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 7:18 am

James wrote:
Is the movie good enough for a sequel?

I think there's already a teaser trailer for the sequel? And Rosalina is in it, it seems!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 8:09 pm

I thought Bowser's crush was cute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2023 2:23 am

Biyomon wrote:

That is what I am wishing for
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2023 2:55 am

Andy wrote:
I thought Bowser's crush was cute

And the song Peaches is so sweet. I hope Jack Black wins an Oscar for it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 8:06 pm

For a video game adapted movie it wasn't too bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 12:46 am

Last Quincy wrote:
For a video game adapted movie it wasn't too bad

My family appreciates video game movies, hell my mom loves the 1993 Super Mario Bros. movie 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 12:12 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 10:05 am

I will certainly have to keep an eye, on the channel responsible for my airing next month. It's one of the former Sony channels, now under the Great! label - though it doesn't say whether it will be on the standard Great! Movies channel, or Great! Movies Action. I will likely find out closer to the time?

But the Sony channels were previously responsible even for two of my past Spanish Deadeye Months - specifically, the airings which Carie ruined, and then when I took my revenge. I knew that they would grant me airings, now they are under the Great! label - so, who knows... there's always a chance, that they could summon Santa Claude...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 2:45 am

You have a good family. My mom has no interest in them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 3:14 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
You have a good family. My mom has no interest in them

Awwww 😄 In fact, my parents were on vacation in Rome, at the time when we lost Bob Hoskins - so when they got back, and yes mom and I watched Super Mario Bros. as tribute... we had spaghetti bolognese for dinner 0:-)

And with all this talk about more Nintendo movies, who else here thinks Charles Dance would make a convincing Ganondorf in a Zelda movie? Mom and I also think he should be the new M Bison!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 3:44 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 9:33 pm

I would really love go see a Zelda movie and more others made
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April is Airing Month!   April is Airing Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

April is Airing Month!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2