Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Thank you guys.

Go down 
+9
SuperBeast
13 posters
AuthorMessage

Thank you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Thank you guys.   Thank you guys. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 3:25 am

I just wanna post something and say thank you guys for sticking by me. I really appreciate you all. I apologize for the sporadic posts, I work a lot. I work 12 hour shifts at my primary job (if you fly a lot and your plane's engine was in tip top shape, you're welcome) and I'm always finding a way to build a following with my karaoke side hustle, which can take up my time well. I make promo videos hyping up my show, make a flyer, and always updating my song database. I'm always running around like a caged chicken trying to avoid a retarded butcher.

I've been playing with the idea of picking up where the Hentai RPG left off, because I hate leaving loose ends. If the interest is there, I'll provide it for you guys. I hope you guys enjoy the one-shot RPG short stories, and maybe one day, I'll do another SuperBeast Chronicles where what if Mike survived the fight against Jin? Who knows.

Do you guys still want me to post stuff like Pick-A-Vid and That's Gotta Hurt?

You guys let me know. Much love.
Back to top Go down

Thank you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys.   Thank you guys. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 4:24 pm

I really do love those one shot rpgs and the pick a vid has always been fun
Back to top Go down

Thank you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys.   Thank you guys. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 9:01 pm

I love you SuperBeast. You know how to write rpgs that make my ass cheeks happy. The gay community thank you for bringing Vega and Balrog together with their Bison slave
Back to top Go down

Thank you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys.   Thank you guys. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 2:53 am

Of course. Thank you SuperBeast
Back to top Go down

Thank you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys.   Thank you guys. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 2:01 pm

Yes I really enjoy those choose your favorite videos too. Thanks
Back to top Go down

Thank you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys.   Thank you guys. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 1:40 am

We are the ones that should be thanking you, SuperBeast. There is just too much to mention at how much you've done for us
Back to top Go down

Thank you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys.   Thank you guys. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 9:56 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

Thank you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys.   Thank you guys. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 2:32 am

Thank you SuperBeast and I definitely would love more videos
Back to top Go down

Thank you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys.   Thank you guys. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 5:14 pm

How about choose the gayest videos!
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

Thank you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys.   Thank you guys. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 6:32 pm

I would like to see more of anything you do
Back to top Go down

Thank you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys.   Thank you guys. EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 2:03 am

Those videos were fun to watch and I like seeing the ones that were the most popular here
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

Thank you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys.   Thank you guys. EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 1:09 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down
Last quincy
Kombatant
Last quincy

Thank you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys.   Thank you guys. EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 9:59 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down

Thank you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys.   Thank you guys. EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 12:44 am

Hell ya!
Back to top Go down

Thank you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys.   Thank you guys. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 4:03 pm

I love your videos too 😄 Sometimes it is hard to choose the favorite
Back to top Go down

Thank you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys.   Thank you guys. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 8:53 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thank you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys.   Thank you guys. Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you guys.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: .....The Shadow Realm..... :: SuperBeast's Inferno-
Jump to: