Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

D'oh!...nut Lord...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

D'oh!...nut Lord... Empty
PostSubject: D'oh!...nut Lord...   D'oh!...nut Lord... EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 6:12 am

Hey guys... I must ask you to please seriously keep an eye out for me, as I'm not kidding that my brother Donut Lord really has become horrible - not just to me, but my family. It seems I was right all along, that him bullying me even when he was a baby was no mere 'sibling rivalry'!

As well as his nastiness altogether, I must alert you that he is in fact a hacker - I don't know if he's hacked any of my devices, unless that "
This is a windows system warning"
shit I once had was his doing? The only hacktivity of his which I am aware of, is that he has repeatedly hacked my sister-in-law's phone;
and I don't know if he has an official hacker handle or something, let alone if he's gotten in shit for the hacking - but... well, I don't suppose a certain someone here can step in for me, on Donut Lord's hacking front?

Thankfully, my family finally believes my innocence, over certain me VS Donut Lord brawls when my parents used to take his side over mine, and so would punish me. Still... the scars cut pretty deep, including one shocking incident immediately before Yoshimoto was taken ill...

The only one who has heard from him in recent months, was Gran - she'd let him park his car on her drive, when he has nowhere else to park it. But it's been there for months now, and the sooner he takes it away, the better...

And yes, feel free to bash Donut Lord! Excuse the crap pun in the title, by the way - it was the first thing I could think of...
Back to top Go down

D'oh!...nut Lord... Empty
PostSubject: Re: D'oh!...nut Lord...   D'oh!...nut Lord... EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 11:01 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

D'oh!...nut Lord...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saikyo Chaos Realm :: .....The Edenia Realm..... :: Scarlet Mirage-
Jump to: