Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Thor Love and Thunder

Go down 
+4
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Thor Love and Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Thor Love and Thunder   Thor Love and Thunder EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 11:42 am

I am seeing this movie this weekend. Thor is one of my favorite characters and this is probably the last of the series
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor Love and Thunder   Thor Love and Thunder EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 3:08 pm

I will be rooting for Gorr the god slayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor Love and Thunder   Thor Love and Thunder EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 10:24 pm

Funny how Zeus was like a perverted Italian mob boss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor Love and Thunder   Thor Love and Thunder EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:53 pm

I was expecting Gorr to kill more gods. He didn't even have a chance to visit Zeus' stadium
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor Love and Thunder   Thor Love and Thunder EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 12:55 am

Gorr should have hired the Scarlet Witch. Not enough killing from a so called killer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor Love and Thunder   Thor Love and Thunder EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 1:58 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor Love and Thunder   Thor Love and Thunder EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 6:18 pm

I enjoyed the LGBT references along with the Guns and Roses nostalgia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor Love and Thunder   Thor Love and Thunder EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 12:43 am

Limey Man wrote:

That's the best part of the movie. Along with the rainbow sleigh goat ride. I enjoyed that movie. I am not sure why there are so many bad reviews
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor Love and Thunder   Thor Love and Thunder EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 10:17 am

I love a good gay movie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor Love and Thunder   Thor Love and Thunder EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 1:30 pm

RD Archfiend wrote:
Limey Man wrote:

That's the best part of the movie. Along with the rainbow sleigh goat ride. I enjoyed that movie. I am not sure why there are so many bad reviews

I really loved that band from the old days. I recognized the songs welcome to the jungle and sweet child of mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thor Love and Thunder   Thor Love and Thunder Empty

Back to top Go down

Thor Love and Thunder
Page 1 of 1